7

Jewls POV

"Not going to lie only a few select people know why and four of them are in this room and it is confidential so I can't tell you anyway." I shrugged.

"Made condidental by who?" Kid asked.

"Your father." I lied. "You'll find out eventually, but your not going to find out tonight."

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Cas asked, changing the subject.

"Oh! Which movie!" Patty exclaimed.

"Why can't we know?" Kid asked, ignoring Cas and Patty. "We are your friends."

"I have my reasons." I finalized. "I am going to bed. Good night." I got up and walked to my room and locked the door behind me. 'Damn it!' I thought, getting into bed and falling right to sleep.
*****************************************************
Time Skip brought to you by 'I'm made of mashed potatoes!'
*****************************************************
I woke up with a body curled up next to mine, I looked down and saw it was Cas.

"Cas." I nudged, he lightly stirred. "Cas."

"Huh." Cas mummbled.

"How did you unlock my door?" I asked.

"I picked the lock with a bobby pin." He mummbled again as he buried his head in my stomach.

"Of course you did." I sighed, running my hand through his hair.

"I let Crona have my bed." Cas added.

"Thank you." I smiled, as I played with his hair.

"Your welcome." He mummbled. I sniffed the air, it smelt like smoke.

"Cas, do you smell that?" I asked him.

"All I smell is you, amd you smell like fruit." He told me.

"I think Blackstar is trying to cook." I sighed, then Cas shot up and sniffed the air.

"Damn, he is too." Cas sighed, then getting up and running out the door and I quickly followed him.

"Blackstar! Don't set the apartment on fire or I will kill you!" I yelled.

"LIKE YOU COULD KILL A GOD!" Blackstar yelled.

"BLACKSTAR! DON'T TEMPT ME." I yelled omce again. "OR DO I HAVE TO PUT YOU BACK ON THAT SPHERE ON TOP OF THE SCHOOL?"

"I'll behave, just help me put this fire out." He said as I grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it on the stove.

"Just clean it up." I sighed.

"Fine." Blackstar sighed.

"Jewls! Do you wannna go dress shopping with us?" Liz asked.

"Not Really. If you think I am wearing a dress tonight, your crazy." I laughed.

"Oh, come on! It's a formal." Maka added.

"I already have what I am wearing." I sighed, grabbing the peanut butter from the top of the fridge and a spoon from the drawer, and sat on the counter, then eating said peanut butter.

"And what are you wearing?" She asked.

"It honestly doesn't matter what I am wearing. It matters that I am ready. You guys need to be ready too. I am not supposed to tell you but Medusa is planning an attack becuase the Kishin is under the school and she plans to release it." I told them.

"So THAT'S what father has been hiding!" Kid said in disbelief.
******************************************************
Time Skip to dance brought to you by Crona and Ragnorak.
******************************************************
"So that is your outfit?" Cas asked in surprise.