Not so fun Party (Louis)

Start from the beginning

"I will wait here.." Harry disappeared for some minutes and came back with two plates. One with some baguette pieces and a coke and the other one with some noodlesalat and some grilled stuff.

Harry gave the tiny boy the plate and the coke with a concerned look. "I tought you want to drink something."
Louis hummed and took it. He drank it just as quick as the alcohol but it sat in his tummy awkwardly.

“Hazzie?”

"Yeah Boo? Do you want some noodlesalad?"

“No thank you...”

"Oh its okay.. What do you want?"

“Just the bread..”

Harry nooded slightly "Do you want to say something?"

Louis sniffled a little. “Yeah.. alone”

"Should we go to the bathroom? There is nobody else and you look kinda pale.." Harry slightly stroke the brown hair out of Louis face. His forehead was sweaty and warm.

Louis nodded a bit and held his arms up for a carry. He didn’t want to walk through such a crowd again, being thrown about.

Harry lifted him and held him on his hip like a toddler cuddling. "You are cute Boo.." He carry him to the bathroom and sat him on the edge from bathtub.

Louis sat awkwardly on the bathtub and the echoing room highlighted his bubbly grumbly tummy. Harry knelt down in front of him and whispered "It is your tummy right?"

Louis nodded lightly and whimpered a bit feeling poorly. "Do you feel like this since the car ride?" Louis nodded again. "Baby you should have told me earlier.." Harry was worried. “My belly hurts” The older one cried.

"Dont cry boo or you will make yourself sick.. We will go home okay? Then we can cuddle and you became some tummy rubs yeah?" Louis nodded a bit. “Why does my belly hurt” He kept crying.

"Sssh..  I don't know honey, maybe you caught something. Calm down.. Everything will be alright. No more tears. For me okay?" Harry tried his best to calm him down.

Louis hiccuped "Harry! I feel sick!" “That’s okay baby, gonna throw up?” Harry asked calmly, used to his boyfriend not feeling very well because he was often sick. Louis nodded, he mumbled "I don't wanna be sick Har-" he felt a bile coming up his throat.

Harry quickly helped his poor boy over the toilet and rubbed his sweaty back.  Louis threw up immediately and started crying harder. “Hazzie it hurts my belly” He shouted crying and breathing heavily in the basin.

"It's okay Louis its okay.. It's gonna be over soon.  Take a deep breath for me." He rupped his back with one hand and with the otherone he rubbed carefully his stomach.

Louis burped sickly followed by a gag and the next round of sick splattered in the toilet.

“Hazzie.. i ... i need the bathroom too” He whimpered and panicked holding his stomach. "Its okay honey..  Niall have definitely a bucket here. Hold on a second."  Harry quickly opend the cupboards and found a bucket.

Louis whimpered not knowing what to do. “Hazzzziiieee” He whined. "Calm down Boo please.." Harry helped Louis to sat on the toilet and hold the bucket.

Louis started crying again “This is embarrassing...” "No its not.. Its perfectly fine.. No need to be embarrassed. Everybody gets sick sometimes."

“In Niall’s house, in front of their boyfriend, in a busy party!” Louis hiccuped.

"Sssch..  Its just bad timing baby and it's not the first time I see you in this state and you saw me in this state too." Harry tried to calm his boyfriend down.  "Please stop crying Babe.. You will make yourself even sicker."