Secretly I Like Her {17}

It's been a week already since Addison and I started dating. It's been the most amazing week in my life. Addison Ciara Santillian was my girlfriend. Oh my gosh, just saying it in my head still gives me butterflies. My parents have already met Addison once when we had that chemistry project, so yeah. My parents did not seem to have a problem. So yeah I guess I can say life was just blessing.

Today was Friday and the start of spring break. Meaning I had the whole freakin' week to spend with MY GIRLFRIEND. Yes I'm still in shock that she said yes to me.

I'm currently in Addison's room. She's in the potty as she calls it. Oh she's just a child. The door bursted up to reveal her.

"Did you miss me ugly," She asked as she jumped next to me on the bed.

"Yes very much," I replied as I brought her onto my lap. She giggled and flung her arms around my neck.

"Goodness I'm bored, what do we do," she whined as she played with my cheeks. I playfully slapped her hands away, which caused her to pout. "You're a meanie."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "You're such a baby."

"But I'm your baby," she smirked as she twirled her fingers in my hair. I grinned as an idea popped into my head.

I crashed my lips onto hers, and kissed her roughly. She instantly kissed back, pulling my body closer to hers. She laid back on the bed, with me above her.

I licked her bottom lips begging for an entrance, and she denied. I, then bit her bottom lip which caused her to gasp. I took the ticket and explored her the inside of her mouth.

Our tongues battling for control. I grabbed her tongue with my teeth, and wrapped mine around hers.

I pulled away and just trailed down her neck with kisses. I, then find her sweet spot, and began to suck on it. She let a sweet moan escape from her lips, which caused me to smirk.

I sucked on it harder, which just caused her to moan more. I was enjoying her moaning. I licked my mark on her and threw off her shirt. Leaving her in her bra, I pinned her hands above her. And started my trail down to her stomach with my tongue.

To make things fair, I threw my shirt off, just so she would have a nice view. She looked at me hungrily, giving away that it was her turn. I got off, and we change positions.

Now she was on top of me and I, below her. She went start for my neck, "It's not fair if I don't get to leave my mark on you."

With that she began sucking my soft spot, I groaned as she sucked roughly. She licked it with her tongue, and kept sucking. As she did so, she began grin her ass on my area. I couldn't help but moan as she did so. She was playing too much with me, and I enjoyed it.

Then I heard a snap, I knew that she unhooked my bra. I was too caught up in the moment, too deny. She threw it across the room, leaving my top half exposed.

"You're breathtaking," she whispered as she looked at me hungrily. I felt a hotness creep up on my cheeks.

She brought her lips closer to my breast. She cupped one with her hand and began playing with it. She brought it to her lips and sucked my nipple.

She roamed her tongue around it, "Addison." Was all that came out of my mouth. "Addison. Addison. Addison," I moaned as she played dirty.

She looked up at me while she sucked, she then brought her lips to mine. Kissing me roughly as her hands roamed all over my breast.

She pulled away, "Liked the preview baby." I could not help but just nodded like an absolute moron. A smile crept upon her face and she laid beside me.