Secretly I Like Her {12}

I laid on my bed looking dead straight up at my very white ceiling. "You sir need a very nice tan," I pointed up to my ceiling.

I waited impatiently for Jennifer to come. I wanted to see her, but I had this thing in my gut that told me to just pick up the phone and apologize over the phone.

"Mixed feelings suck," I mumbled. I instantly shot straight up. What the hell! Mixed feelings? Wanting to see Jennifer? Wanting to freakin' kiss her again?!

"What the hell is wrong with me," I slapped my forehead and fell right back onto my bed. I heard the front door knocking, and I groaned. Did Jaime forget his keys again, I swear if it's him I'll beat him upside the head with a tampon.

I turned the door knob and it was not Jaime who stood in front of me. It was the girl I had literally attacked with my lips.

"Hey," I said as I motioned her to come inside. She returned in with a wave and walked inside.

I sat on the couch and so did Jennifer. Well this is awkward.

"Uh .. Listen I'm sorry I partially attacked you with my lips today. I absolutely had no intention of doing so. Ha, Ha you know," I rubbed the back of my neck trying to sound confident in what I was saying.

"It's totally fine. I'm mean I didn't expect you to actually have intentions to do that," she said sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yeah," I tried to crack a smile but I did not. It kind of stung a little inside to hear her voice sound disappointed.

"Is that all you wanted to say to me," she blurted out. I lamely nodded and she began to get up.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my lap. Well this is awkward.

I saw a light shade of red fill her cheeks as she looked away. What am I suppose to do now. Oh god this is not suppose to be happening.

What am I doing. What is wrong with me.

I gently placed my arms around her waist and tightened my grip on her. Somehow I seemed to enjoy this position we were in.

"Um Addison what are you doing," Jennifer finally spoke breaking the silence between us.

I did not respond I was just gladly enjoying the position we were in.

She faced me, and I could not help but just capture her beauty. This girl was just simply a goddess. I could not resisted any longer.

I just simply let my lips attack her once again. To my surprise the same exact feeling I had felt before instantly came back.

She instantly kissed back, and I don not know why but it made me feel special that she did not hesitate to kiss me back.

I fell back on the couch, and she gladly above me. Neither one of us breaking our warm connection.

My arms stayed in place around her waist, her hand wandered under my shirt around on my tummy.

She licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance, I did not easily give her access. She tickled my belly and a giggle escaped from my lips and she took that as the chance to explore the inside of my mouth.

I felt her exploring every single inch and angle of my mouth. It was just simply amazing, and to think I was almost going to beat Jaime up with a tampon.

She departed from me, "Oh god you don't know how long I have been waiting to kiss you."

"Really," I crocked my head to my right. She nodded and pecked my lips, it was just a tiny spark but it was beautiful.