Secretly I Like Her {9}

Addison's POV

**

I nervously waited for Mara to come, boy did I have a heck of a story for her. My fingers kept tapping on the table I was currently sitting at. I was nervous, wait not even I was a nervous wrick. I didn't know what to tell her, expect the fact that Jennifer tried to freaking kiss me.

Every five seconds I would look at the front entrance of the ice cream parlor.

"Hey what's up," I heard as someone sat in front of me. I brought my eyes on Mara, she was FINALLY here! Thank goodness. I gave her a small smile, and a wave.

"So what's the very important thing you have to tell me," Mara eyed me with curiosity.

"Well, um I don't know," I said as I dropped my gaze. I could hear her sigh a little bit before opening her mouth.

"It's Jennifer, isn't it," she said as if she knew. I lamely nodded and looked up, a smile appeared on her face. Not one of those fake smiles, just a simple Mara smile.

"I could tell, you've been really Buddy Buddy with her lately since you've gotten paired up with her," Mara said as she took a scoop of her ice cream.

"It's not that, I mean she's not that bad to hangout with. It's just what happened today at her house," I soften said as I nervously played with my bracelets.

"What did she try to do," Mara said sounding a bit on red alert.

"Sh-She tried to ki- kiss me," I studded a little as I threw my hands on my head and laid my head down the table.

"Did you stop her," she asked with no caution in her voice at all. Well I thought she really cared about me.

"No.. No. Not at first, but then I did," I muffed.

"So then why am I here?" Mara wondered.

"I don't know what to do," I honestly said as I sat up.

"Just do what you got to do, you know what you got to do, right," she eyed me. I sighed, "Yeah, I know."

"Hey listen there's probably a reason why you didn't stop her. Anyways I got to go! I gotta go see a certain someone," she waved with a wink.

I followed her out and departed our separate ways. I walked home, with thoughts roaming in my head. I entered through the front door to be greeted by Jaime.

"Well hello to you too," he shouted as he was watching a movie. Talk about living that loner life.

I waved him hello, and went up stairs before he could say anything else. I slammed my door shut, and threw myself on my bed.

"God I hate my overrated life," I muffed as I sat up. Well I should that something, That Mara was talking about.

I grabbed my phone, and began to dial Cris's number. It began to ring and I silently waited.

"Hello."

"Hi.."

"What's up Loser?"

"Nothing.. Hey can you come over?"

"Yeah sure I guess. See you in a few!"

"Bye."

"Adios!"

I disconnected the call, and huffed. This sucks, reality sucks, everything sucks. I waited on the edge of my bed, think of what you're going to say and do, I told myself.

"Addison! Cris is here to see you!" Jaime yelled, I could tell he was annoyed that he answered the door. But hey I have a lot on my mind, so it's an excuse, right.

Okay Addison just take a deep breath, and relax. Just be truthful, but not to harsh.

I thought to myself as I opened my door a crack, just for it to be thrown up. I stumbled back a little catching my balance.

"Sorry Adds, I didn't mean for that to happen," Cris chuckled a little as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's cool," I tried to play it cool. I closed the door, and sat on the edge of my bed. I motioned him to come sit next to me.

"So how you've been lately," he asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh good, I suppose," I lamely respond playing with my bracelets.

"Is something wrong Addison," he sounded a bit worried. Just go with it, tell him already. I took a deep breath.

"There's something I have to tell you," I finally said as I broke the silence between us. I explained everything that happened, the whole enchilada. I finally finished and sighed.

"So what are you going to do," he asked as he look straight forward. I brought my gaze up to him, "I don't know."

"Well then I'm going to do my part, Addison I'm sorry but it's over," he said he was beginning to get up.

"What? Why," I quickly grabbed his wrist but he yanked it out of my grip. I felt as if a bullet had just been shot straight into my heart.

"It's for your own good. You should first see what you want," he looked at me and smiled. I was confused, "what do you mean?"

"I'm saying, there's probably a reason why you didn't stop her," he winked at me. I was beyond confused, I didn't know what he meant.

"Hey listen I like you, I really do. But first you need to see what you really want, don't always go with the first choose," he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder with that smile still on his face.

I dropped my gaze, he lift my chin up so I could see straight into his fog gray eyes with a hint of deep ocean blue. "You don't know what you want till you try." With that he pressed his soft lips on mine. It was just like before, perfection. I instantly kissed back knowing that this would be the last kiss we would share till I knew what I wanted. He departed from the kiss and chuckled, "well ugly beast I must go now."

I pushed him on the ground, "You know talking about yourself isn't good." I smiled innocently at him. He got up and stuck his tongue at me, "Whatever you little ugly Mexican go to sleep it's past your bed time!"

I rolled my eyes, "get out of my room you loser!" He mocked me and began to turn the door knob, when he had an idea pop into his head, "let me tuck you in for bed!"

I sighed and nodded,"sure whatever." I laid on my bed, as he pulled the covers over me. I rested my head on my pillow, and my eyes were beginning to grow heavy.

"Aw you look like a baby when you sleep! Anyways goodnight ugly beast, I love you," Cris whispered in my ear causing me to form a smile. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and killed the lights and gentle closed the door shut.

What do I really want.

I thought as my mind was beginning to shut down and focus on sleeping.