Secretly I Like Her (GirlxGirl)

"I can't even believe I'm lab partners with an emo freak!"

"Well you best believe it you stupid brown bimbo," I smirked at the sight of Jennifer Esposito banging her head on her desk while our chemistry teacher Mrs.Roux was explaining the assignment.

"So looks like you're parted up with Ms.Pretty-Princess-In-Pink. Ouch a new low for you should I say, Addison," Falcon snickered. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "At least this bitch isn't like the other's in her little group."

"Uh yeah sure Addi,"Falcon muttered. Which caused me to slap the back of his head.

"Oww! Well nice way to show all the love you have for me Addison. But believe it or not you're not my type dummy," Falcon remarked with a smile as the bell screamed.

"Lunch my hoe?"

"Lunch my slut!"

Falcon and I walked our way to the deep depths of the school, well the cafeteria of Underwood High School. Considering the fact that the school's cafeteria is literally on the last floor which is build underground.

Once we arrived to our destination, we popped our booties on the seats and waited for the others to come to us.

"Ugh when are these people going to know that me Falcon Isaac Ramirez doesn't like to wait to eat," Falcon pouted as I rolled my eyes.

"The fact that your initials are F.I.R. Is amazing Falcon," I giggled.

He turned his head and bounced in his seat in delight causing "those" people to stare at him as if he wasn't human. Rude people I tell you.

"Sorry we're late but someone just couldn't hold it in their bladder," Cris said looking over at Jesse, who was playing thumb war with Falcon.

"Where's Mara," Andy said as he popped his little booty on my lap.

"Andy you really need to lay off the burritos kid," I joked as I pretended to be squished by his massive booty.

"Shut up Addi you love me no matter what," Andy said throwing his arms around my neck.

"Gay ass," I managed to cough out causing Andy to pout. Just as Mara and Melania arrived with our lunch.

"And this is why I love Mara and Melania more than your ass Addison! They actually bring me food, my bitches I tell you," Falcon's last words before making out with his plate of tacos.

I rolled my eyes, Oh Falcon just shut up and gobble up your precious little tacos you slut.

"Hey you're mean to my boyfriend Addi," Jesse yelled in defense mode.

"Yeah you tell her off babe," Falcon said with his mouth full.

"Oh gosh imagine if these two were really dating that would be just a disaster from the gods of the underworld," Melania laughed as the rest of us laughed along with her.

"It could happen," Jesse pouted as he hugged Falcon.

"Not in a million years buddy," Falcon said as he patted Jesse's head and continued eating.

"Meanie," Jesse whined.

"So are we still hanging out at my place after school," Cris said as he returned from throwing our trash away.

"Totally," everyone said at the same time.

"What about you Addi," Cris asked.

"Can't. I gotta start an assignment for Mrs.Roux's class and today I met up with my partner to start that shit."

"So I take it that Falcon isn't coming either."

"No I am coming! Addi's partner isn't me this time. It's Ms.Pretty-Princess-In-Pink," Falcon laughed.

"Fuck! A new low for you Addison," Jesse's eyes widen.

"Have fun Addi! I hear she's a bossy little bitch," Andy threw out.

"C'mon guys don't stress Addi out," Mara said.

"Hate to break any bones but she's coming," Falcon pointed behind him as he dashed behind Jesse.

I turned around and right in front of me stood little miss pretty Princess in pink. I could feel hear hot breath as it hit my face.

"So where are we starting this little project at freak," She said, chewing her gum extra loud, well talk about annoying much.

"First of all have you heard of personal space. Second, I should meet you at my place 30 minutes after school. Sounds cool with you," I smoothly said.

"Yeah whatever see you later," Jennifer stormed away as her heels clicked away with her along with her group of barbie's.

"So that's what you'll be dealing with after school, instead of us."

"Yep I'm fucked kill me now."