Sercetly I Like Her {8}

"Hello Mrs.Esposito," I politely said as I was greeted by a very beautiful lady that I might guess was Jennifer's mom.

"Hello Addison, it finally good to meet you," She smiled as she closed the door.

"Anyways, mom were going to my room to finish up this project that's due less than a week away," Jennifer explained to her mom. Her mom understood and set us free.

I followed Jennifer upstairs and into her room. It was just like her, you know pink pink pink! It was ew well for my taste.

"Jennifer," someone yelled behind the door as they knocked. She got up from her sitting spot, and opened the door to reveal that guy Brady I've seen her with. Are they a couple, no idea, and I won't even dare to ask.

"What do you want Brady," she asked a bit annoyed. He thought for a second and then saw me. He looked at me, then at Jennifer.

"Let me properly introduce myself to this beautiful lady you have brought. You may know me since we have fifth period together. My names Brady, Brady Leo Esposito to be exact. I'm cousin's with this person looking creature, hard to believe I know I know, considering the fact that I'm better looking than her. Anyways it's been a pleasure meeting a bella girl like you, scusi mi devo andare," he said, me not understanding the last part.

Before he left, he lifted my hand and kissed the top part, "sei molto bella." And with that he left Jennifer's room. Once he was out, she closed the door, and locked it so no one else could bother us.

"If you're wondering what he said first, he said 'excuse me I must go' in Italian. And the second part he said when he kissed your hand was, "You're very beautiful." Again in Italian," by the voice she was speaking, she was upset.

"Should we finish our project," I suggested not wanting to make things awkward. She lamely nodded, as she typed away while I gave her some ideas to type.

An hour later, we had completely finished the project. Yes, I was absolutely excited! No more having to work, work, work after school anymore.

I was minding my own business when Jenn deiced it would've been cool to tackle the mightily life out of me and my soul. She tickled my sides, me being so ticklish was just laughing like a psycho. I didn't know it was tickle Addison till she dies day.

"Please- Pl-Ease S..stop tickling .. Me," I said breath after breath. "Uh nope!"

She got on top of me and tickled me even more. I just couldn't catch my breath, I was going to die. Tickled to death, that was going to be me.

She pinned my arms above my head, and she finally let me catch my breath. She looked at me in a very weird way. Her bright hazel eyes just stared back into my pitch midnight black ones.

I didn't do anything, and I hope she wouldn't try anything either. I felt myself getting freaked out, a tiny bit. Fight back, my body yelled within me.

Her face was getting closer to mine, her lips were getting near mine. Oh gosh Addison! Do something. I aggressively pushed her off of me,"Dude what the fuck! You tried to kiss me!"

"What no! You're completely insane," she protested as she sat up.

"You were trying to kiss me," I fought back. Ew I was about to be kissed by someone with a vagina.

"Oh so you think I just randomly come up to a girl and kiss her, just because I like girls. You're totally out of your mind," she spat.

"You were going to kiss me," I shouted with anger.

"Me, kiss you? Ha, you're completely messed up in the head honey. I wouldn't dare to kiss someone like you, you're to full of yourself that's why you thought I would've kissed you," she spat out. To tell the truth those words, hurt. A lot.

"Dude I was about to be kissed by a vagina lover! Which is you," I gestured to her.

"Nope. Never. Not in a million years," she shook her head violently. I didn't want to discuss this stupid thing anymore, "I got to go. Bye Jennifer."

I threw my bag over my shoulders and I didn't let Jennifer say bye or anything. I left her house, and started to walk mine. I stopped at the park, I sat on the park bench.

She did try to kiss me though, and I was going to let her. No! No! No! Addison Ciara Santillian, You have a boyfriend, he's name is Cris Andrew Alvarez. You love guys not girls. You're not a freakin' lesbian.

"Fuck me," I whispered as I grabbed my phone and began dialing someone. The ringer was ringing till they answered.

"Hey Addison, what's up," the other person said on the other line.

"Nothing much. Hey listen can you meet me at the ice cream parlor, the one were we used to hang out a lot after school," I asked.

"Yeah no problem. See you in fifteen," they said as the hung up. I sighed, at least I had someone who could help me out with this, Mara.

**

Jennifer's POV

Oh god why did I even just try that, why did I try to kiss Addison. I'm so freaking stupid. I heard the front door open and then close, I knew she had left. What did I do.

"Jenn are you okay," Brady asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah I'm totally okay! I fucked up," I sarcastically replied.

"All I heard was yelling, and then I caught a glimpse of Addison walking out of the house. So I'm trying to help," he replied with care in his voice.

"I tried to kiss her," I simply said.

"It didn't work out, did it," he asked, but he knew the answer to that. I nodded and he embraced me into a hug.

"It's okay, at least you tried," he whispered as he stroked my hair. I didn't sob or cry, I just closed my eyes.

"At least I denied it," I laughed a little which caused Brady to form a smile with his lips.

"Listen next time you try to pull a stunt on Addison like that again, just go for it and then if she gets all crazy about it like today. Just make up some lie," he causal advised. I giggled, where does he get his advice from.

"Thanks Brady," I thanked him with a hug. "Hey us Espositos have to stick together in the good and the bad."

He got up and left my room, I closed the door and locked it. Might as well sleep off today, I thought as I got under the covers and feel into a deep trance.

**

Ciao, just wanted to say thank you for reading this book. It absolutely makes me feel like I have finally caught your attention in some book way form. No sense at all, I know. This is just a note, so don't freak out. Anyways there are still more surprises in store for you. So yes, again thank you for reading this book, it means a lot. Opps, one more thing I'm having a new book up called: You're My Princess, I'm Your Prince {GirlxGirl} . I think it will be up once you have finished reading this chapter. Lucky you have been, two chapters in a roll. Well ciao my Bella readers.