"It's looking pretty bad right now, and he has a less than 50 percent chance of ever walking again-"

"Oh-" Mamé started before she took a deep breath.

I threw my head back, causing it to start throbbing. I couldn't believe what she was saying right now.

"We nearly had to amputate his left leg. This isn't looking too good right now. You did get lucky enough for the bullets to not hit any main arteries though." She went on.

I shook my head lightly. She had me fucked up saying I wouldn't be able to walk. I ignored everything she had to say, and wanted to ask something important.

"Stop trying it. What you wanna say? Here." Mamé handed me her phone to type in my question.

"How long will I be in here?" The doctor read my question out loud. "Right now, we're looking at 3 months, the very least."

My brows shot up high and I tried speaking again. My mouth hurt like hell but I couldn't shake the fact that I would be sitting in this hoe for 3 months, at the least.

"I can't believe this." Mamé shook her head as she took a seat.

The doctor stood in awkward silence, as I tried to process what was going on.

"I'll leave you two to be. You're welcome to invite the rest of your family members in, since you're up now. Would you like me to let them know?"

I slowly nodded, remembering that I was in Georgia and not back in Cali. I wondered who really came out here to come see me.

I reached my hand out to Mamé, asking for her phone again. She handed it to me, and I typed something in.

"Karl's in a hotel with Tamia and Gigi, I wasn't sure how long we'd be staying here and it was really late." She spoke.

I slightly nodded, then looked towards the door when it opened. Siya, Jas, Keezy and the rest of the gang walked in with my OG and aunt. I tried to give them a lil smile, but my mouth started to hurt like a bitch.

"My poor baby, you okay?" My aunt asked as they all stood around the hospital bed. I looked around at all of them.

I nodded, since my head wasn't hurting as much. I almost opened my mouth to say something, before typing something into Mamé's phone.

"Don't worry bout it, you know we got you no matter what." Siya spoke, since I told them all I appreciated them coming out here to check up on me.

"Damn, my fuckin brother." KE shook his head.

"I'm not tryna go back to jail, but onna Moe, niggas gon get their's fuckin wit my son." My OG spoke.

I typed into Mamé's phone again, letting him know that both them niggas were dead. He nodded and took a seat next to Mamé.

"How you feeling?" Jas asked.

I replied, typing in a simple 'Im Good.' She nodded and said that if I need anything, that she got me. I typed in again that I appreciated it.

I looked over at Keezy, who stood quiet but stared down at me. I typed in something on Mamé's phone, telling him not to read shit out loud. As he read it, a smirk grew on his face and he dapped me up.

"Glad you good, blood."

"Yuh, now you know we yo solid brothers." Tiggz spoke.

"On Cork." Milli added. I nodded, and continued to respond to all of their questions and concerns through Mamé's phone. I told them all that I would be perfectly fine, excluding the part about me not being able to walk again.