Part 14

I looked down at my feet, taking another deep breath, once again, preparing my self to go against Courtney's wishes.

Me: Yes. Yes, We are. And I don't care if it takes me getting fired just to be with Courtney! I'll do anything to be with her.

Ian put is hand on my shoulder and looked into my eye to try to calm me down.

Ian: Look, Shayne! I'm not going to fire You or Courtney! If you guys mean that much to eachother, then I'm not going to fire you guys just because of a rule i made years ago.

Me: So you won't fire us?

Ian: That's what I just said but, yes. I will not fire either of you. I'm happy for the two of you and It's about time you get serious about someone in your life, and no better way to go then Courtney.

I have never felt this relieved in my life. Hearing his say those words made me feel so much better.

Me: Thank you, Ian. That really means alot and I'm sure Courtney will be very happy to hear this.

Ian: Don't thank me. I know, now, how much you guys mean to eachother and I'm not the kind of person to get in between a relationship this strong.

After that, Ian walked back into the set room.

After he left, Courtney walked out to see what happened.

Courtney: What did he say.

Seeing her made me realize that, now, their are no more boundaries, making me the happiest man on earth.

I came up close to her and grabbed her hand. Placing my other around her waist.

Me: We don't have to keep it a secret anymore. Ian knows and he said he won't be firing anyone.

Her eyes lightened up with joy as she grew a smile. She tightened her grip on my hand and short after, I felt her arms wrapped around me.

Courtney: Thank god!

I returned her actions and brought my arms around her waist.

Courtney: I love you so much, Shayne! I honestly don't know what I would do without you.

As our grip loosened, our foreheads meat. I could feel both of our pulses beating in sync.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled widely.

-Time Skip-

-Courtney's POV-

We walked back to the office where the others were and sat down at our desks, staying totally silently as was the rest of the room.

Noah: How was the shoot?

I took his questing by surprise and jumped a little.

Me: It was great!

Shayne: Yeah. It was nice.

All of the sudden, I felt a buzz from my phone. It was a test from Olivia.

Olivia: Did anyone find out? Please tell me no one found out!

Me: Don't worry! Ian found out but he's fine with it. He won't be firing me or Shayne.

I looked back up to see Olivia looking extremely releaved.

I felt a tap on my shoulder from Shayne so I made my attention go to him.

Shayne: Do you want me to say it or do you?

He was speaking silently so no one could hear him. I didn't feel the need to let Shayne speak so I just said it myself.

Me: Hey, guys?

Everyone started to gaze at me Including Shayne but he was actually smiling.

Me: I just wanted to tell you guys something but don't be alarmed, Okay?

Noah: Sure thing.

Me: Umm... well... I just wanted to let you guys know that...

Shayne: Me and Courtney are dating.

Me: Shayne!

I could gear everyone gasp. Keith and Noah faced us with shocked looks on their faces.

Noah: I thought we weren't aloud to do that!

Shayne: I thought so too.

Keith: Are you guys being serious?

Me: Yeah! We are.

I stood up and pulled Shayne up with me. I held his hand and put them up for everyone to see.

Keith: Holy shit, guys! I'm happy for you but I did kind of see it coming.

Keith got up from the coutch and came over to us, giving us hugs. Noah did the same.

Noah: Olivia. Are you going to say something?

Me: She already knew.

Olivia: Sure did! And I'm so happy for them!

I saw a smile on her face as she cheered with happyness.

-Time Skip-

Later that day, after the dancing, Mari, Flitz, and Olivia told me and Shayne that we were making great progress. Our moves were getting solid and our connection to each other, when we're dancing, is amazing.

I guess sleeping with him kind of paid off in a way, didn't it? Not saying I wouldn't have done it if we weren't doing this dance.

Going back to last night with Shayne made me light up with joy. I still couldn't believe all of this. It happened so quikely.

A few days ago, me and Shayne were only great friends but now, we have a title. A famous title only the best of lovers have.

"Baes"

I wouldn't change anything. I like how things are now.