part 4

Olivia: Hey guys!

Shayne: So me and Courtney have to do a uh, dance duo for the auditions-

Me: And we were wondering if you would like to help us with that?

Olivia: Yay! That sounds really fun. When?

Me: We were thinking today. It's in 6 days.

Olivia: Oh! Okay. That's a bit soon but I think we can do it.

Shayne: Don't worry. You won't have to do it by yourself. We were going to ask Mari and Flits too.

Olivia looked relieved.

Olivia: Okay. That sounds less pressuring. Well, we can start after work today.

Me: Okay that sounds good.

A while later, we left the smosh office and went to the smosh games room to ask Mari and Flits

Wes: Hey guys!

Shayne: Hey.

They weren't in the middle of shooting anything so I think we were good

Me: Hey Mari? Flits?

Mari & Flits: Yeah?

Me: Me and Shayne got auditions for a movie and I guess we need to prepare a dance so do you guys think you could help Olivia teach us a few things after work today?

Shayne: And just so you know, we need a dance by Friday.

Mari: Oh wow! Okay. That sounds good.

Me: Flits?

Flits: Yeah. I think that would be fun.

Me and Shayne left back to the smosh office. We were working on a new video today called "What if teachers" so we all head to the dressing room to work on the first bit which was my favorite. "What if teachers were your therapist" I honestly find that so funny.

When we ended the filming for today it was 11:30. We were in the smosh office and it was time for all of us, including smosh games, to go somewhere to eat.

Keith: Hey court court. You going?

Me: No, I'm not really hungry.

Everyone was at the door except for me. I was sitting on the couch, on my phone.

Noah: Doesn't mean you can't go.

Me: Sorry, but I think I'm just gonna stay here.

I see Shayne and he looked concerned. He put his stuff down.

Shayne: I'll catch up with you guys later.

Olivia: Umm... Okay. Bye guys!

They leave the room. Shayne walks up to me and sits down.

Shayne: Courtney? Are you Okay?

Me: No. I don't think I am.

I was looking through my Instagram and I saw a recent post from Wahlid. It was him with another girl.. and They were kissing. I looked at the caption and it said "I'm living the Life of Reilly." She was tagged in the photo and to my surprise, her name was Riley. It looked like they have a lot of chemistry and they looked really happy together.

Me: Here.

I show Shayne the picture. I see his face of concern become a face of annoyance.

Shayne: This was posted right after you left him.

I look at the screen and realized that Shayne was right.

SHIT! Was he cheating on me!?! What a bitch!

Me and Shayne both look at each other. I feel tears of frustrations going down my face.

It hurts! I'm hurt!

Shayne's strong arms pull me into him and hugs me. His body up against mine made it easier for me to cry on his shoulders.

Shayne: I'm so sorry Courtney!

I hug him back. I felt so safe in his arms. I didn't want to let go of him.

Me: I'm so hurt!

I hug even tighter as my tears run down my face. I feel his hands go through my hair.

We look at each other face to face. Moments of silence until he puts his forehead on mine.

I love you so much, Shayne.

We both hear someone open the door. We immediately let go of each other finding Damian looking at both of us with his head tilted to the side.

I wipe away my tears and fix my hair.

Damian: Umm.. did I interrupt something?

Me: No! It's fine. Umm.. uhh... I'm actually getting kind of hungry so I'm going to catch up with the rest.

I get up and leave.

-Shayne's POV-

I can't believe he was cheating on her!! Damn! What a prick! I always knew there was something wrong about him.

Damian: What was that all about, Shayne?

Me: Do you know that Courtney and Wahlid broke up?

Damian: No, I dindn't.

Me: Well, Turns out, he was cheating on her the whole time.

He looked shocked but I'm not surprised. I mean, who in the right mind would cheat on Courtney?

Damian: Are you serious?

Shayne: Yeah, I am.

Damian: Damn! What a prick!

Me: My words exactly.

We both leave to go to the others.

When we get there, I see everyone talking except for Courtney.

Shit! That bitch! Wahlid, he really hurt her. She looks so sad. I'm not okay with that.

We chose to go to a Cafe that was pretty close. I texted Shayne where we were so him and Damian wouldn't need to ask.

I didn't talk much on the way to the cafe. I just didn't feel like talking to anyone. I felt so lonely even though I had all of my friends by my side.

We all walk in and get our food. We find a table to sit at and a while later, I see Shayne and Damian walk in. Shayne sat to my right and Damian sat next to Shayne. All of the sudden, I felt so much better with Shayne here.

It's funny how, recently, when I'm with Shayne, I feel like I can say anything and feel good about myself but when I'm not around him, I feel so lonely and like shit. Maybe Wes is right. Maybe these feelings I have for Shayne might not be a bad thing.

A/N: Well. Here you go. The fourth chapter. Now, I don't know if this story is going too slow or if it's going too fast so please tell me in the comments. And also, I don't know how long each chapters should be. I'm trying to make each one around 1,000 words so tell me what you think.

I hope this story is going to get more exiting for you. I want you guys to like it and to not waste your time reading something you  don't like.

Anyways, I guess I'll see you in the next one!

BYE!!! (^  >-<)