He is that kind of person who gives you space and doesn't talk to you 24/7, but always is there to make you feel better. He took my suitcase and grabbed my hand gently. He slowly led me down the stairs. I realized, that there was no blood. Not one hint, that there was a fight and a murder. No body, nothing. I had no idea where they hid it and I forced myself to think about something else. "So, I heard that Tyler lives in LA. How we gonna get there now? We need a flight from Canada to LA, right?" I asked the guy. "Private jet." He just replied and led me to the big SUV. I went in and got greeted by the rest of the guys. "Hey, how are ya? Wait, stupid question" One of the boys corrected himself instantly. "Uh, hey" I just replied, not knowing what else I should say. The purple eye guy sat on the front seat and flashed me a little smile. Then Tyler started driving.

"Avelyn?" Tyler asked after 10 minutes. "Yeah?" "Ya know, I gotta tell ya something cutie." "What is it?" I asked worriedly. I knew this voice. "Uh, so you know that I gain a lot of money and stuff. So I just wanted to tell ya how, because... it's not a normal job." "What do you mean by that, Ty?" I asked and glanced at the boys who were all listening concentrated. "Tyler?" I asked again, as he didn't reply.

"C'mon bro. Tell her." another guy said. "Tell what?" I asked further. I got scared by the answer. He was never that nervous. Then I remembered something, he killed my father and he didn't even show guilt and before the boys came in he yelled ‚Boys! We gotta work to to!'. Work. That wasn't work. Was it? No, no way he did that. "Tyler?" I asked, my voice shaking. „Whatever. Forget it.", He murmured and the boys sighed.

—————

Tyler pulled up at a mansion, it was enormous. At least as big as football pitch! I astonished at the sight of it. Where did Tyler get the chance to live in here? I liked big houses, but at the same moment I didn't. Imagine homeless people who can't even afford food for themselves, but we're here chilling at a Pool Party in a big mansion, throwing away millions. "Welcome to your new home. I bet we have a bedroom for ya." Tyler said while smiling at me. The purple eye guy took out my suitcase and the guys went with me inside. The entrance was breathtaking. It was a white hallway with candles on the side. Everything was silver and white. I gasped and twisted fast around myself. "Wow, it's really cool!" I said and looked around again.

"Thank's, shawty."

I heard an familiar voice behind me. I startled and looked behind me. His hair was styled in its usual quiff and he wore a white shirt, red loose shorts, black Supras and chains around his neck. What was he doing here? I stared at him, not believing that he was here.

So Tyler knew him? How did they met? When did he flew from Canada back to LA? Why always me? "Wh-wh-what-t are you doing h-here?" I stuttered, suddenly feeling self-conscious. He chuckled

"What do you mean ‚what are you doing here'? That's my house princess." What? No, impossible. I won't stay in the same house as Jason McCann. He was able to buy it, because of what he did and that wasn't good. He got it illegal. Tyler looked at me surprised

"You already met Jason, Avelyn?"

"Avelyn? Fits ya." Jason interrupted and smirked down at me. "Yeah, kinda." I replied "But, how the hell do you know him?" I asked, now glaring at Tyler. He got a lot of explaining to do. "Wait" Jason interrupted once again "You didn't tell her bro? I thought that she wasn't scared, because she knew, that you're working for me man." Tyler worked for him?

"I tried, Jason, but I couldn't. I was scared, that she'll freak out." Jason rubbed his face and looked at me. "Please, don't freak out." He whispered soothingly and caressed my arm. I saw the guys exchanging weird looks. "Not freak out." I repeated