Jeon Jungkook ~ Laser Tag

I'm struggling with this book lol here have an update that still isn't related to the AU. Again, it's been sitting in my drafts forever)

Your PoV-
"Taehyung-ah! Happy birthday!!" I screamed over the rest of Bangtan. "Do you want your cake now, or do you want to wait until after the game?"

"(Y/n)-ah! Thank you!! We can wait some. I know everyone really wants to go play!" Tae replied.

"Yeah! And you might get cramps!"

"Jimin, were not swimming." Yoongi muttered.

"Shut up, hyung! You could still cramp!"

"Boys! Quit arguing so we can go suit up!" I yelled with a giggle.

"Yeah!" They all, minus Yoongi, yelled excitedly.

All of Bangtan and I were celebrating Taehyung's birthday at a laser tag arena. Of course it was the makanes' idea, but everyone, including lazy grandpa Yoongi, seemed excited to play.

"Should we team up or every man for himself?" Jin asked.

"Teams!"
"On your own!" Joon suggested teams while everyone else wanted to play on their own.

"(Y/n), team with me, but don't tell the others, okay??" Jungkook whispered in my ear. I nodded secretly with a smirk.

"Deal."

"Alright fine, every man for himself! Now go gear up!" Namjoon says before running ahead to pick his gun and vest and we all followed suit. Kook and I kept sending each other glances, trying to communicate our plan to each other without speaking a word, which proved to be fairly difficult. Our guide then dimmed to lights, told us the rules, and then started our game count off. All the boys began pushing each other to the front as the timer ticked down.

As soon as the bell went off, the boys ran and hid, all except for Jungkook who tailed behind me to hide. "So what's our plan, Kook?" I ask quietly as we duck behind different obstacles to hide toward the back of the room.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." He replied before pulling me behind a wall by my wrist. He put a finger to his lips to silence me as he poked his head over the wall and shot. An error sound followed by an angry shout was then heard.

"Dang it!" I hear Jimin shout. I cover my mouth to hold in a giggle. "Who did that?!"

I gasp quietly and duck down as I notice Joon on the catwalk above us. I quietly aim before pulling the trigger a few times. Two error noises were heard before he groaned and ran away. I celebrate quietly before aiming at the birthday boy who thinks he can be sneaky. I shot his vest on the first hit.

"Dang, you're good (Y/n)." Jungkook praises quietly. I throw my hair over my shoulder dramatically with a grin.

"I know." I said before Jungkook's vest lit up red and sent out an error sound. "What the-"

"Come on. We need to go to the back where it's darker." He says grabbing my wrist and dragging me behind him. When we reached the back of the arena, Kook looked around sneakily before dropping is gun and pinning me against the wall.

"K-Kook?" I asked looking into his stern looking eyes.

"I've always wanted to do this..." he muttered before kissing me. It started off as a gentle gesture, but once I came to my senses and kissed beck, it grew more intense. Lucky for us, it was dark and the music was loud enough to hide the fact that we were making out in the corner of a laser tag room.

When he finally pulled away, there was a smile stretched across both our faces. "What was that..?" I ask. Jungkook shrugs with a faint smile before releasing me from the wall with a smirk. "W-what..?" He smiled before leaning in and pecking my lips again. Right before he pulled away, something pressed against me and an error noise went off, lighting up my vest. "What the..?!" Before I realize what happened, Jungkook had already ran off and left me with burning cheeks and a frozen laser gun.
I hadn't even noticed him pick up his gun again...

"Jeon Jungkook!!!"

-------------------------------------------------

-After the Match-

"Jeon Jungkook, what the hell was that??" I ask with burning red cheeks and a low ending score.

"W-What was what..?"

"Don't play dumb! You kiss me, then run off?" I was fuming and very embarrassed.

"Oh, that...I saw it on Tumblr and thought I'd try it. Apparently it makes a girl like a guy more." He says rubbing the back of his next.

"But I already liked you...you didn't have to do that to make me like you more..." I muttered.

"Really? So, I could do it again?" He asked with a smirk.

"Do what again..?" I ask stepping back slightly.

"This." He says before pulling me into him and meeting my lips with his again. My cheeks burned, but there was a smile engraved into my cheeks.

"Hyung, shh! They'll hear you!" someone says from the corner of the room. Kook and I pull away from each other to see Taehyung being pushed into the corridor. "I uh.." he stuttered. "Happy birthday to me! My OTP is cannon!" I roll my eyes dramatically with a giggle.

"His OTP can't be real until you say yes, (Y/n)." Jungkook says bringing my attention back to him. "Wanna be mine?"

"Yes, dummy."