Kim Seokjin ~ Wonderful World

"Jin Oppa?!" I call out into the open. I was confused at the silence that followed my call.

Kim Seokjin, my boyfriend of nearly three years was supposed to be here waiting for me, or so he said in all the notes he had left for me back at our shared apartment.

"Flashback"

It was strange; he was nowhere to be found when I had arrived home. All that was there was a simple sticky note tacked onto the stem of a pink rose.

'Hi Jagi~ I bet you're confused on why I'm not here waiting for you, but there's a reason! I promise! Turn around~' The note read.

I tilted my head in confusion and follow the order on the little note. When I turn, I notice another note tacked onto the back of the door.

How did I not see that earlier?

'Hey again! If you haven't noticed already, this is gonna turn into a little game. Kind of like scavenger hunt! The rose behind you is your first "prize", so keep it with you. If you find all of the "prizes", you'll get an even better one at the end. Good luck, Jagiya!

P.S. Your next prize is at our favorite hang out spot. Ask around if needed~
-Jin'

I smile at the note before turning around and grabbing the pretty, pink rose and going to a small cafe on the corner, the place immediately popping into my head as our favorite hangout. I grab my coat and heat out, wanting to make it there swiftly to meet up with Jin.

Soon making it to the cafe, the baristas smiled at me. For being regulars here, everyone knew who Jin and I were and our usual antics.

"Hello there, (Y/n)! How are you today?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"I'm doing well, you?" I answered with a smile.

"I'm good! Are you here with Seokjin again today?"

"Actually, he sent me here alone this time on a hunt. Hear anything about it from him?" I ask, leaning against the bar a bit.

"Well, I haven't heard anything, but I did see him come in here earlier and leave something on your table." She says with a wink.

"Thank you much!" I say with a grin before skipping over to our usual table. On it was Jin's baby pink Polaroid camera and another note.

'Jagiiii~ you're getting closer! You know my camera has always been able to capture moments perfectly, right? Well, I thought I'd get you one just like mine, so you could capture memories with it when I'm not there to take them myself! Just don't take too many of my handsome face without my permission, okay? I don't want you to faint from how handsome I am :3 Anyway, put it around your neck and take it with you to find your next prize! This one may be pretty easy for you; your brother is going to have to help you for it though ;)
-Jin <3'

Brother? But I don't have a...

"Taehyung!" I shout somewhat loudly, causing people around me to stare. "Oops, sorry." I say realizing I was still in the cafe. I quickly thank the baristas, and head over to the dorm where Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook shared to get my next "prize" from Jin.

"Tae Tae??" I call as I knock on the door. My call is quickly answered by an alien with a huge box smile.

"(Y/n)! I've missed you!!" He says, quickly scooping me up into his embrace.

"I've missed you too, Tae." I say hugging him back.

"Are you here for Jin's hunt?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I grin and cross my arms.

"How'd you know?" I ask with a teasing tone.

"'Cause I'm a genius." He says sticking his tongue out at me.