I Found || Playlist

PLAYLIST

PLAYLIST

1. I Found by Amber Run

"Oh i'll use you as a warning sign // that if you talk enough sense // then you'll lose your mind // and i found love where it wasn't supposed to be // right in front of me, talk some sense to me"

2. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

"i raise my flags, don my clothes // it's a revolution, i suppose // we'll paint it red to fit right in"

3. The Wolf by Miniature Tigers

"i'm on your trail, i can smell your blood // i've had enough with unrequited love // it's the coast i crave // leads me to my grave"

4. Touch by Daughter

"love hunt me down // i can't stand to be so dead behind the eyes // and feed me, spark me up // a creature in my blood stream chews me up"

5.  Bright by Echosmith

"i think the universe is on my side // heaven and earth have finally aligned // days are good and that's the way it should be."

6. Gallows Strung by Snow Ghost

"she tied a rope around your neck // and led you through the town // with love that's like the gallows // strung, but she'll never cut you down"

7. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival

"i see the bad moon rising // i see trouble on the way // i see earthquakes and lightnin' // i see bad times today"

8. War of Hearts by Ruelle

"i can't help but want you // i know that i'd die without you // stay with me a little longer // i will wait for you"