I Found || Rage

"Stronger than lover's love is lover's hate. Incurable, in each, the wounds they make."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Bellamy's mood was seething with rage mixed with a wretched emotion. It was night, Finn, Clarke and Monty were missing. Three important people were gone and probably dead, however, Bellamy needed them right now. He would never confess that out loud, as he wanted to be seen a leader, but right now that was the last thing he wanted to be. Everyone had been setting camp up all day, to protect it from the Grounders.

Arva told Bellamy stories about how cruel the Grounders could be and that made Bellamy a bit more frightened. That was another thing Bellamy Blake would never confess. The rest of the night he made sure people were trying to protect the grounds, although most people gave up from exhaustion.

It was then Bellamy's job to make sure Murphy didn't kill Jasper, however Octavia didn't believe that her brother was doing anything. He felt lie his head was spinning. The man wasn't sure if Arva was going to fight with them or against him. Everything they've done felt like a sick, twisted game.

"It's simple, you open the door, I walk in, he walks out." Bellamy stated over the walkie-talkie. Everything was silent, no one in the camp muttered a word. The only sounds people heard were the mutated birds and the cricketing of bugs. Suddenly, the door to the drop ship creaked opened. Octavia stared at her brother with disbelief, denying that he was doing something this idiotic.

Everyone cocked their guns, aiming it towards the entrance of the drop ship. "Just you, Bellamy, unarmed!" Murphy shouted.

Someone tossed Bellamy a gun, but he refused. Bellamy handed his little sister the walkie-talkie, while Murphy was yelling threats. Octavia spoke low, telling her brother that Raven will find a way to save him.

Bellamy didn't need to be saved. If there was anything he learned from Arva, it was to be bold. Bellamy knew Arva had layers to her and Bellamy admired her for it. He didn't know much people who would risk their life for a child who committed murder or would try to even save Murphy. If Arva was here, this is what she would do.

Having to put on the face of a leader was difficult, especially when Murphy was holding him with a gun to his body. Bellamy took his time, tying the ropes together.

"Alright, now get up and toss 'em over." Murphy pointed to a bar with the gun. Bellamy's heart was racing and panic flood threw his blood. He stood up and reluctantly threw it over. He stared at it for a few moments before looking back at Murphy.

"What do you want me to say? Do you want me to apologise? I'm," Bellamy started to get worked up, but Murphy readjusted the aim on him, making him quiet down. "I'm sorry."

"You got it all wrong, Bellamy," Murphy chuckled, shaking his head slightly. "I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel what I felt."

"Murphy! If I recall, you were the one that didn't get hung, if anything, I recall Arva trying to save your ass and instead you try to kill her!" Bellamy found himself trying to correct Murphy's wrongdoings.

"Okay, sure, but how about when you banished me and the Grounders tortured me!" He shouted, glaring at Bellamy. Murphy had it rough here on Earth, but so did everyone else. People just reacted differently than this guy.

"I want you to die." Murphy concluded.

Murphy instructed the man to pull up a stool and to stand on it, place his head in between the seat belt rope that was made into a noose. Bellamy's breathing became shallow, while Murphy was feeling pleasure grow. Finally, Murphy was getting something he wanted.

"Isn't this a bit ridiculous? Grounders could attack any moment now-" Bellamy attempted to stall, only for Murphy to tug on the rope. Bellamy's throat hitched and it silenced him.

"Aren't you brave? I mean, you think if you came in here you could turn the whole thing around, that you're stronger than me, and maybe one of your friends would help you out. Well, what are you thinking now?" Murphy pondered, pulling a bit more on the rope. Bellamy was lifted off his feet and started to choke. His hands were tugging at the rope, trying to keep it away from his throat. Murphy let go a tad and started to chuckle.

"You know what Bellamy? I have to give it up to you, you have everyone fooled. They actually look up to you, almost as much as they look up to Clarke. Yea, well, we know the truth, don't we? You are a coward." Murphy spat.

A tiny yelp underneath the floorboards filled the drop ship. Murphy raised his eyebrow and started to shoot the gun, firing down at the ground. There were only a few bullets in the gun, so within the matter of seconds, the gun was empty. Bellamy took the chance and tried to escape, but Murphy kicked the stool underneath him, causing his body to drop and dangle. His throat constricted and he started to gasp for oxygen as he swung around in the air. He used his hands to help him breathe, but Murphy caught on quickly.

"Using your hands are cheating!" He shouted, yanking his hands away from his throat. Bellamy punched him straight in the jaw, causing Murphy to stumble back. Murphy took the gun and beat it into Bellamy's side. However, when the door started to freak open, Murphy fled to the second floor of the ship.

Bellamy's eyesight became splotchy as he dangled there. People ran into the ship, Jasper dashing over to pick him up, while another boy and Octavia cut him down. The man's breathing was raspy and shallow and his eyes kept wanting to roll back into his head.

"Murphy! It's over now!" Bellamy's voice raged throughout the ship. He crawled up the ladder, pounding on the lock to let him in.

An: this is unbelievable, 19k reads? You guys are amazing! I love you all so much.