I Found || Deathbeds

"It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life."

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Arva woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache and a pounding shoulder blade. Her eyesight was poor, everything was a fuzzy and her emotions were scattered everywhere like her memory of last night. Arva inhaled deeply and glanced around the pod. Her body was stiff and she ached to stretch her body out and to go for a run, but her mind was telling her no. She turned her head slowly, muttering words only to see Bellamy was not there with her.

Bellamy.

Arva wasn't quite sure how she was feeling about him. She didn't want her best friend to be dead, but the fact that he did that to a grounder, she wanted him dead. They started a war and they won't be able to stop it. It was ironic, people left Earth because of war and once we step on Earth it is created again.

The girl pushed herself off of the poor cott and stood up in a jerky motion, not so graceful as planned. She rubbed her eyes and slowly walked out of the dropship. She covered her eyes from the harsh sun and noticed people running around camp like the world was going to end.

We thought it did once.

But it did not.

Arva walked carefully around the camp. Her eyes fell on people she remembered from multiple times of being here, but she never had a name to place to their face. Everyone obviously knew who she was.

The girl who got hung.

The girl who defended Murphy.

The girl who loved Bellamy.

The girl who killed guards.

The girl who lost her child.

The girl who was lost and needed to be found.

Her eyes scanned around the campground and her eyes widen when she saw Raven. She knew Raven, she used to eat lunch with her occasionally when she was not with Finn. Arva jogged over to her and saw that there was a video chat with Jaha. Her eyes widen and her throat hitched. She saw her father next to Jaha.

"They can't see us, right?" Arva abruptly asked Raven. She glanced over at the girl and she shook her head, this video was just transmitted.

Arva had not seen her father in two years and she was not quite sure if he wanted to. People on the Ark assumed she was dead, but if they come back to Earth, Arva would be alive standing there, unless she goes somewhere with the Grounders.

But that included leaving Bellamy and Arva was not quite sure if she could handle that again. "Would you want to talk to your father? Does he even know you're alive?" Raven pondered, glancing at the girl.

"Hopefully not, he's ashamed of me. If he saw me he would probably kill me himself." Arva grumbled before walking away. She looked around and made eye contact with Clarke. Clarke was surprised to see the girl walking around the camp like everything was fine. Poor Arva was clueless about what was actually happening. Plus, guilt consumed Clarke for shooting the girl. She never deserved it anyway from everything she had been put through.

Bellamy was now walking back into camp and he made eye contact with the girl who is sitting on the log. Arva shot her eyesight to the group of teenagers drinking moonshine. She did not want a cup, she did not need a cup. It was foolish that all these teenagers were drinking when so much was occurring on around them. Ignorance was bliss. Bellamy sat down next to Arva and kissed the side of his head.

"I don't think I ever got to save thank you for saving my life and that I am sorry for hurting your healer friend." Bellamy lacked eye contact with the girl who wouldn't dare to look up from her fingers.

"Don't need to thank me, it's my job to protect the people I love. Clearly, I am not the best at it." She commented bitterly. Bellamy was a bit taken back at how bitter her words were. She wasn't this type of girl on the Ark.

"You still love me?" Bellamy questioned.

"I love you more than the bad days, then the days that I almost died, to the fights that happened, the distance we had and anything in between us. I love you, Bellamy. I do." Arva shook her head at how oblivious Bellamy could be. That was another thing that left him speechless.

"We're going to talk to the leader tomorrow." He brought up after the silence. Arva's head snapped to look at him.

"You're not serious, are you? Anya is going to kill you. She will kill you no matter what. That's her plan. No one ever talks to Anya and lives, unless you are a Grounder. This is another suicide mission." Arva exclaimed as she stood up from the log, staring at him in disbelief.

"Well, I couldn't ask for your opinion since you were basically on your deathbed." He argued back at the girl.

"If you haven't realized, I am usually on my deathbed trying to save people."

an: oh my gosh it has been forever since I updated and I am sincerely sorry. It's been so hard since I lost mused, but slowly I am getting it back. I plan on make a book before they actually landed on the ground so maybe that'd be interesting and it'd be more in detail that just little flash backs. Sorry once again for the late update and short chapter, but I hope you enjoy :)