I Found || Blood & Tear Stains

"It kills me sometimes, how people die."

CHAPTER FOUR

warning: this will be a mature content chapter, as it mentions strong suited topic such as abortion. Do not read if it is triggering, it'd be italicized.

Arva couldn't stop the bleeding. Her hands were covered in his blood and she couldn't do a thing to help. The girl could've sworn by the time she got back to camp her hands would be forever stained of his blood. She couldn't even save the man's life since he was cut in the throat. She grabbed him underneath the armpits, dragging him into the camp. "Someone help!" She cried out as a few heads stuck out of their tents, however she caught Clarke's eyes first. Clarke quickly slid her long sleeve shirt on before running over. Without any more strength, Arva fell onto her knees and rested Wells against the dirt. Clarke pulled her hair behind her ear before kneeling down to her best friend.

Blood was drying all over Arva.

"I found him--I don't know who killed him. He was stabbed in the throat and he lost a few of his fingers. I'm so sorry, I couldn't find a way to save him, it's the throat." Arva apologized, sobbing, even if it wasn't her own fault. A few other campers came out to take Wells and bury him, Clarke decided to follow them. The morning forest air settled at the top of the branches, but it was only making it harder for Arva to breathe with the knot in her throat. She felt someone grab her shoulder and she looked over to see Bellamy, showing her a sad smile.

The man kneeled down beside her,"Let's go clean you up." Bellamy whispered against her ear, helping Arva up. He kept his arm around her shoulders, bringing her in closely. He started to guide them towards their water source and she stopped him.

"Near my camp, I have my own water source." She mumbled, walking back to her camp.

"Am I allowed to come?" He hesitated asking, he was never quite sure how to approach the girl now.

Arva nodded her head simply, waiting for him to catch up to her. "You know you couldn't have saved him. You can't save everyone, Av. It just doesn't work out that way. People die and you can't control that." He talked to Arva as the slowly make their way to her car. She just remained silent, thinking back to the Arc. As Arva brought him down to the river, she stripped off her clothing. She didn't care if Bellamy would be seeing her naked, it's not like he had never seen her body before. She washed her clothes in the river, trying to wash the blood out so it wouldn't stain. She had a few pair of clothing in her car, she just didn't want more clothes to be ruin.

The blood ran off of her olive skin and spread throughout the water. The cool water kissed her skin and she walked farther in, enjoying the coldness. She glances over her shoulder to see Bellamy staring at her. She remembered that she has a guest waiting on her. She pulled herself out of the river, grabbing her clothes and dangling them on a branch. She looked through the trunk of her car, sliding on a pair of pants and a bra, before she felt Bellamy touch her shoulder.

"Arva, how did you get sent to Earth? Why didn't you tell me?" Arva had never heard Bellamy Blake speak to a girl with this much desperation before. The girl sworn to herself that all she caused was pain to the boy and that once she left he wouldn't give a damn about her. Apparently, she was wrong.

"I was sleeping and my dad woke me up, then he started pinning me up against the wall, almost as an attack. He started lying to me, saying others will be down there with me. He put me in a suit and gave me enough food, maybe for a month before he sent me off into a fire pod, that could have killed me; I had no time to tell you. I'm sorry." She tried to explain, but she tried erasing that part of her life.