I Found || Complications

"Anger is like flowing water; there's nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow."

CHAPTER TWELVE

Somehow, she found herself in the arms of someone she hated. She hated him too much for making her feel something for him that she can't change. Everything was brutal early today, the meeting with Anya didn't go as perfect. She was there, but sadly Arva's first instinct was to jump off the bridge. Luckily, she landed on her arm, just breaking it. If she broke her skull, that'd be a major issue Bellamy wasn't prepared for. 

   Bellamy was different around the girl, except the two knew things were going to change. He came to realize that they are now two completely different people. Their worlds were no longer the same, Bellamy was nurture, while Arva was nature. She was influenced by her instincts and what she needed to do to survive. Bellamy on the other hand, managed to feel more loved than the girl in his arms.

   He rubbed her back, feeling the burn scars. There were a lot, but he didn't need to question it. He didn't want to ruin the moment. Although, the truth would only bring him to realization that things definitely had change and she wasn't good enough for him.

   Bellamy kissed the side of her head, as she played with his hair. Everything about the two were complicated. Their bodies are stuck together like glue and she can't find away to remove herself to him. She's been picking at the corners of the paper, but now she needed to figure out if she needed to be ripped a part or put back together.

   She didn't knew what she wanted.

   She didn't even know if she'd be alive tomorrow.

   "I love you, Arva." Bellamy whispered, but before she could utter a word, the two heard shouting from outside. It became a habit where the two would glance at each other. They pull apart too quickly for her liking, leaving her trying to collect all her clothing pieces. The two jogged outside and saw Murphy on the ground.

   It wasn't the Murphy Arva remembered, although not being able to see his face through the blood and gashes made her feel a bit more content. They brought him into the drop ship, but she knew something was wrong. She felt it creep underneath her skin and twist her stomachs into knots. She knew what this was.

   "Bell, I have to go, now." Arva muttered before running away. She knew it'd make Bellamy mad, but the situation that Bellamy was thrown into, it made this worse. She found herself looking for her car, although it wasn't to be found. But before she knew it, her eye sight went black.

~~~~~~~

   Arva woke up in an unfamiliar place. Her heading was swirling like an ocean during a storm, she felt sea sick. Her eyes were throbbing, she wanted to grasp them and ripped her eyes out of the socket, but she couldn't find any energy to move her body. Time did pass, although she had no clue of telling how many days to weeks she'd been missing.

   Her eyes roamed the room and felt sudden comfort. She knew where she was and her body relaxed. Her body ached from laying on the rock sediment; but her eyes fell on a cup of water. Arva attempted to move her whole body, only to feel restricted by a handcuff chained to the wall. She stretched out her left hand to grab the cup. With shaking hands, she managed to chug the whole cup down.

   She had never felt more grateful for water in her life. She picked the berries next to it and started to chow it down. Lincoln's home was like her third home. It was comfortable, although it felt empty and naked as she realized most of his stuff was gone.

   How long had she been here?

an: short chapter, i know. but I got a new idea for the story so!!!!! so excited! sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but my new Bellamy Blake AU Sparrow is up. I wrote most of it in the past months so it'd be updated frequently. Thank you all for all the reads! I can't believe it got this far. I love you guys!