I Found || I'm Not Your Daughter

"It does not take courage to kill. It takes courage to live."

CHAPTER SIX

"Arva, is this true?" Bellamy questioned the girl, eyes filled with disbelief. Arva cracked her mouth open, about to say something while staring at Murphy and Charlotte, but before any words could escape her lips Charlotte added onto it.

"I saw her this morning, sitting down with Wells on the log, they were watching the sunset. Then...then she just stabbed him in the throat!" Charlotte exclaimed, gesturing her hands towards Arva. She didn't want the little girl to die and somehow she managed to feel the same way about Murphy, because he did jack shit to this scene. Arva pursed her lips and glanced up at the sky, confirming now was her time to end this so called life. "She probably also gave him that poison she keeps hidden in her car! Finn, Wells and I found it. It's poison. That's probably how she wanted to kill him in the first place." Clarke's mind started to click together, even though the poison wasn't for Wells.

It's for Arva to survive.

"Float her!" The kid from earlier that she tried saving from Murphy shouted. Everyone then began to chant it, circling in on the girl. With a harsh shove, she hit the dirt. Arva took the kicks to the stomach and the punches all over her already disgruntled body. She tried covering her, but it was difficult.

Bellamy knew that this couldn't be right. Arva was with him this morning, she wouldn't have killed the man and brought it forward. He just thought Murphy killed Wells. The only reason why Bellamy thought that Arva would have killed Wells was because it was his father's decision that they had to lose their baby. Bellamy thought about what it'd be like to live in their own area together. Only if Arva was a few months older to be eighteen, she could had kept the baby. If the baby was alive, it would barely be three years old.

"Get off of her!" Arva could hear yelling in the background from a few voices, but she didn't care anymore. She started to freak out, as she felt someone put a seat belt into her mouth. She began screaming, only for it to be muffled. They tied her hands down together, then pick her up. She tried to move obnoxiously, trying to kick someone, hoping that she can run away. Once they walk out of camp, they throw her down the hill, causing her to tumble, hitting roots and branches. Arva's clothes weren't much compared to the others, so she now had an ample amount of wounds open with flesh ready to get infected with. She rolled into the mud, unable to wipe her eyes to see clearly.

Someone picked her up by the arm and a random person punched her square in the jaw. People held Bellamy back, thinking that he'll try to stop them.  A wire was thrown over a tree, dangling down, waiting for Arva. They connected it to a tree, then the wire around Arva's neck. They start to lift her up, but her head dangled.

"Stop this now everyone! Listen to me!" Bellamy demanded.

"Clarke! You should be the one to do it." The boy suggested an idea, bringing her closer to Arva who was shaking her head. Bellamy yanked Clarke by the hand, staring at her.

"She didn't kill Wells, Clarke. I promise you. She knows who did it, but it's not her. She wouldn't kill him for that reason. She doesn't believe in revenge after what happened to her on the Arc." Bellamy informed Clarke, trying to think of something to stop.

Everyone was cheering Clarke on. All she feels inside was anger that her best friend was dead. Even though she hated him for the wrong reason, she still felt like she needed to let it out. Arva was just the perfect target for this perfect moment.

Clarke paced forward to Arva who was trying to beg her not too. Before Bellamy could speak another word, Murphy got tired of waiting and he kicked the rock underneath Arva and her body drops, only to be caught by the wire around her neck. She dangled there, trying to breathe for air. Bellamy tried to push past all the people to get to the wire, but no one would let him. Tears started to form in his eyes as he stormed over to the blonde girl.