COMING SOON

So......? What choice did you make? Do you regret it? WELL TOO BAD! YOU CANT GO BACK. *maniacal laughter*

But seriously tho. Whatever choice you made now affects what you read next.

GUESS WHAT GUYS!? I AIN'T FINISHED WITH YA YET! I've already published the covers of the next books in the series!

How this works is:
•based on your answer. You are to read the book that pertains to your choice. (will tell you which that is in a second)
•you can not (I MEAN CAN NOT) read both stories at the same time! it will become highly confusing to keep track and will totally ruin the environment!
•each story might have a spoiler for the other, so its best if you just stay away from reading both at the same time.
•by the time you read this, i have already published the two books, so as soon as you finish reading this, go to your chosen side, and put it in your library or something. Do not forget which book is yours!

IF YOU DECIDED TO LET HIM STAY
LOOK FOR:

IF YOU DECIDED TO LET HIM STAYLOOK FOR:

IF YOU DECIDED TO LET HIM GO
LOOK FOR:

But seriously guys, thank you all SO FUCKING MUCH for reading this book

But seriously guys, thank you all SO FUCKING MUCH for reading this book. I can not believe that this book even hit 1k! I'm not going to make this long-ass paragraph because I hate reading these too. But it can not be ignored that you guys really mean so much to me! I'm so glad I can just write a fucking book about something I obsess over and not get judged for being "too obsessed". (maybe). But really, you guys kept me sane.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. And I hope that you read the next part. Because I have somewhat of a plan this time XD. And I think it will be pretty good. (I hope). So thank you guys so much for reading. And I will see you...

IN THE NEXT V̸̢̗̲̭̤̦̻̞͉͊̍̃̚̚͡͝ͅI̵̢̝̱̝̰̝̝̝͈̍͋̊̈͆͢D̷̞̹̰̯̰̹͉͎̾͑̋̇̍͆͒̚͘͢E̩͍̥̬̫͗̂̾̾̊̏̎͒͑͝O̰͈̣̮̼̩̽̾͋͂̌͗͘Ơ̸̳̹̰̺̲͖̌̀̽̿̎̎͞Ö͉̘̭͉̮̱̣̻̝́̈́̒͡͠Ǫ̮̰̞̤̎̈́̐̈̆́̅̀͊͜͡O̴̪̣̲͉̭̙͌̋̽͊͛Ȍ̩͍̤̠̹͚̄̌͗̅̉͜͠ͅǪ̶̞̣̳̣͎̙̪̇̃̐̇͂͂͟͞ͅǑ̴͉̬͇̟̖̮̦̦̺̩̿͛̔͌̾͆̐͛