13

❌ I am just putting a warning on here for anyone who may be triggered by violence, thoughts of death, death, and abuse ❌

You grasp the knife close to you as you tighten the vent back into place and make sure it doesn't look like it has been tampered with. You then walk into the bathroom, shut and lock the door behind you, and set the knife on the counter. As you look in the mirror, you see that your hair is a mess, and your half-naked body has splotches of blood here and there. None from any wound of yours. But If someone were to see you as you look now and not know what had happened last night, they would see a monster.

Is this what Anti has made you into? A monster? Is this image-you a bloody mess-the image that Anti wants you to become and people to see you as? Does this knife have a part to play in Anti's great scheme? Are you being used like you thought you were?

As you look at yourself, you become disgusted with the blood, and want to shower it all away. You drench yourself in hot water and scrub your skin raw to rid of all the dry blood.

Every once and a while, you catch yourself peeking out of the shower curtain. Either making sure Anti isn't there, or trying to get your mind wrapped around the fact that the knife with your name embedded into it is real. And your heart sinks every time you see it sitting motionless on the counter.

What can that mean? It looked like it was trying to be well hidden. So does this make the situation better? Or worse?

Should you confront him about it? Or ignore it and wait until he notices that it's gone?

He might find out about it soon enough if you seem skeptic of him and if he can read your mind...

You step out of the shower and put on a lazy day outfit. Sweat pants, a large t-shirt that covers your butt, and an over sized zip-up hoodie. You hide the knife under your arm inside the hoodie, and walk into your room.

Anti is awake and dressed already and is laying on your bed. He seems to be inspecting something. Some sort of rag doll, you think. It looks handmade with black stitching that looks like it was sewn up many times over again. It has dark, plain clothes, two button eyes that gives it a dead look, a mouth sewn with a single piece of thread, red hair, and two large pink... wings?

Anti tosses it up into the air by its wings and catches it with the blade of the knife from the wall yesterday, impaling its body. He smiles to himself, then notices you standing in the doorway. He smiles wider.

"I figured you went and took a shower," he says. He puts the doll down then stands up. "I didn't necessarily clean myself before... you know."

You smile a little and nod. Your heart flutters as memories flood back into your head from last night. Soon to be followed by a sickening feeling in your stomach as you remember the knife in your hoodie. It must have shown on your face because Anti asks, "You okay? You look... off."

Well, here goes.

"Anti..." You start. "I... uh... found something."

His eyebrows furrow. He looks like he doesn't know what you are talking about, but there's always the chance that he is lying. He seems to be really good at that.

"What did you find?"

You take a deep breath, open up your hoodie and pull out the knife. Anti immediately inhales sharply.

"Where did you find that?" He asks urgently.

"The vent. This morning." You meet his eyes. "Anti, what is this?"