15

❌ this is a wild chapter. Trigger warning for once again, near death experiences, possible abuse, and just scary environments. ❌

All feeling returns to your limbs, just in time for you to feel Jack's limp body collapse into you. You catch him in your arms, dropping the knife, and holding his head on your lap. His eyes have rolled back in his pale head, even more blood splattered across his body and also on to yours.

Sweat, tears, and blood all mix on your face and drips off your chin and onto Jack's forehead. Your hands covered in his blood hold his head.

"Jack..." you sob.

You pull him close to you, meeting his forehead to yours. "I'm... so... sorry..."

And you sit there and just... Cry.

Here you are again: a broken young girl whose hopes and dreams were to become a Youtuber to entertain. To make people smile. To give other people hope in life. And to maybe, someday meet your inspiration. The person who gave you hope. The person who lit up your day by just screaming nonsense into a microphone.

Well... You met him alright.

You killed him too.

Then the lights flicker, and they go out. You clutch to Jack, afraid to look him, but you feel hands on your shoulders that start to pull you away. And you start screaming. There has to be a way to help Jack. There has to be! You can't just leave him!

But Anti still manages to pull you off Jack's body. You thrash and yell, you want to hold on to him forever, but at the same time you want to take your knife and stick it into something else. But you lost that too in the blood and you couldn't find it in time. Anti pulls you up and another tingling sensation spreads across your body. You still struggle against him trying to weaken his grasp. Screaming for Jack. Screaming at Anti.

The last thing you see is Jack's body laying in the pool on blood, then your vision suddenly goes dark.

You're back in your apartment laying on the floor of your recording room. Everything is cold and dark. The power must have gone out here too because there are no lights on, no heat, and your computer is completely turned off.

Anti is nowhere to be seen, so you get up and search for him. The thunder and lightning crash behind your windows, giving you the only source of light as you burst through doors into separate rooms. You check your bedroom and you see a puff of breath from the cold as you sigh in frustration when he's not there.

You run down to the kitchen, living room, and everywhere else until you think of the place you are both terrified and most curious about searching.

His room.

You run up to his closed door and hesitate to open it. He's not anywhere else, so he must be here.

More puffs of breath appear in front of your face as you breathe heavily. Your heart is pounding. You touch your hand against the icy cold metal of the door knob, turn it, and shove the unlocked door open.

If you weren't already cold, your blood grows even colder, it chills you to the bone as you feel ice flow through your veins.

Anti's room is a monstrosity. Even worse than when you saw it the first time.

The mattress of his bed is hanging off of the bedframe and ripped at the seams, his carpet is torn into shreds with shards of glass imbedded in it, and blood is splattered all over the walls and furniture.

But that's not the chilling part.

The walls. Before, you had assumed that Anti was throwing knives at it for the fun of it, therefore creating slashes all around. But now, each and every knife mark has been purposeful.