14

❌ putting a warning for people who may be triggered by death, gore, blood ❌

You wake again with your eyes align with the floor of your room. Anti's feet are in front of you. The blood is gone and your bones are all repaired. It wasn't just a dream. It was also the truth.

Your body is consumed with rage as you stand up.

"It was you!"

Anti with a grimaced face looks down at you. Unmoving and wordless.

"Tell me this is a lie? Please tell me it's not you."

"Why do you lie to yourself, (y/n)?" Anti brings his voice up. "Why? You disguise the truth with your lies in hope that you are right.... But you're not."

"All I have been looking for is the truth! You can't say that I've been the one hiding when it was really you who hid everything from me!"

Lightning strikes outsids the window. There must be a really large storm. You hear the heavy drops of rain tap the glass which causes a rhythmic pattern that goes along with the thunder claps, vibrating the floor.

You continue in a rage. "I didn't ask for this, Anti. Okay? I didn't ask for this! I didn't want you to come here! I didn't ask for you to make a deal with me! But when you forced yourself into my life, I didn't do anything to stop you! I tried, Anti. I tried to accept you! And you know it! I tried to put up with your sarcastic comments and your dirty aura! After watching you on YouTube, I felt a connection to you! Probably not in the way you'd think, but I enjoyed seeing you behind a screen. I, for some sick, twisted reason, liked your character! And I knew in the back of my mind, that you are just that person that never changes. That never looses sight of what they want until they achieve it. And will do anything, or anyone to get their end!"

Anti looks like he has no intention of interrupting you, but you can tell his anger is growing deep inside.

"I can't even believe that I slept with you last night! For all I know, you were just using me to weaken my mind so I could grow more connected to you. So I would give in easier! And guess what? It worked."

At this his eyes perk up. Still saying nothing, and his fiery look still engaged.

"I admit it, Anti! It worked! Just up until I found this knife, I was deciding to let you stay. I was going to agree to let you have a portion of control over my channel! Over me! Yes you were a fucking pain in the ass, but to my interpretation, you were only just trying to grow close to me. And I thought that meant something." Your voice falters, either from yelling too much or from the tears that are edging their way out.

"I thought that you cared for me. That night when you ran into my room and was there to comfort me, I thought I actually meant something to you. That someone actually cared."

"But no. Because that night, when you asked what happened, you knew exactly what I dreamed about! Didn't you?"

Anti says nothing.

"DIDN'T YOU?"

He takes a slow, shaky breath that looks like he is trying to hold in a rampage.

"I thought so..."

You shake your head. "You played me for a fool, Anti. I denied my conscience into thinking that these nightmares had nothing to do with you. You played me against myself."

"You TREATED me like a slave! You COMMANDED me like a pet! You BRAINWASHED me into believing your lies! And you thought you could cover it all up, and make it up to me with a kiss here or two!" You say with a laugh that lacks humor.