4

It's almost evening now. You've spent the last couple of hours in deep thought, thinking about what Anti had said to you. "I'm already inside your head."

You still don't understand why he chose you! There are plenty of people out there who don't know what they're doing. What makes you so different?

And what is he planning? You know he wants to overpower Jack, but what will he do to get there? Anti said he interrupted his upload schedule, which Jack has only done once in a blue moon. But how? How does he know it would be enough time to execute his plan?

All these questions are swirling in your head. But now you are curious about Jack. Has he done anything since yesterday?

You sit back down in your chair and turn on your computer, which still is mysteriously turned off. And the first thing that comes up is youtube. You search Jack's name and pull up his channel. No new videos. You feel your heart sink to your stomach. So Anti didn't lie when he said he disrupted the schedule.

Unless Jack had an issue uploading and is stalled for a few minutes.

There is a flicker of hope that Jack is still okay. So right away you get into twitter on your phone and check his profile, to see if he said anything. He is on Twitter a lot more than other social media. You click on his name.

And the sight is horrifying. The first thing that hits you is his profile picture. What once was his iconic septic eye Sam, is now another, more realistic, bloodshot, looking eye that has a shocking green iris and a blue pupil. It looks as if it has all kinds of diseases and infections. You come to realize that it is in fact, a legit septic eye.

The next thing to add to the horror is his header, which was previously a cartoon picture of Jack standing in front of the words 'jacksepticeye' and is now a screenshot of the latest video. It captures just one of the moments Anti flashed onto the screen. Or as he puts it: one of the moments of him breaking the barrier. You recognize the picture from being near the end of the video, before the screams. It shows Anti standing behind Jack with a knife in his right hand, and a handful of Jack's hair in his left. The knife is draped across his neck, but just as Anti said, Jack didn't notice until it was too late. Jack is focused on the video game in front of him, completely oblivious about Anti. In the picture Anti looks directly into the camera, a crazed and wide smile showing the top row of his teeth. Its as if he is taunting the viewers by saying, "look at me as I kill your favorite Youtuber right in front of you. And all you do is just sit there and watch."

Anti does a good job of making people feel guilty.

Those are not the only things about his twitter that are changed. Anti wrote us a nice little note in the bio.

It reads: "Jack isn't here right now! If you want your poor, precious Jackass back, then all you need to do is find me. Until then, Jack won't be back until I get what I need. What is that you ask? What is it that could possibly change my mind and make me hand him back over to you? Well, its nothing that you can provide! Cause I've already discussed business with my person of interest. All you can do is wait for her response, then the fate of the boy will be determined. "

It skips down. "P.S. I'll be generous and give you a hint on where you can find me:"

But something tells you that a hint won't be necessary.

"You can find me on the channel of whom I am negotiating with. Good luck assholes!"

Immediately you click out of twitter, pull up youtube, and log into your channel. And what you find was expected, but not expected at all.

It had completely slipped your mind that you were in the middle of recording a video when Anti attacked you. You were only reminded when you see the video titled, "Let's do a Q&A!" right in front of you as the most recent upload.