5. Hurt as hell

POV: Luke

Very glare. That's what I first saw. Then I grabbed my aching neck and shoulder.

Wait ... my hand can not move. then, I realized I was tied up on a wooden chair.

Oh no . Did I fail in this mission? no way, I never fail. Calm down Luke ...
I remember there's a small knife that I slipped into my pocket. "Sruck.." I grabbed my shoes.

Shit. Nothing, did I drop it? Or I'm gonna -
"Looking for your knife?" That's a girl's voice. I also directly look forward and .....

It was the victim of No A2Z9

"Who are you?" She asked, while holding my knife "what are you doing here?" .

I'm just quiet, okay .. calm down Luke, just kill her , no matter what . I have to trick her or something .

"I .. em .. was looking for my missing dog, he went this way" I replied lying.

She looked at me with cynical eyes "You know, you're not good at lying?"
She paused for a moment, then continued

"then ... what are all these strange items and tools for?" , she said, pointing at all my agent tools that she already put into a plastic bag.

All my guns , sensorise tools, Iron smashes, knives, etc. are there "Shit, do you search me"

"Yes .. emm .. actually I never met the man who hid a backup gun on his chest, you hid it reliably" she replied with one eyebrow that rose next.

Shit. I was too dismissive to her . "Listen .. let me go, so our business is finished" I said.
She shook his head "will not".

Ughhh. . I started wiggling the chair I occupied, I hope this chair broke or what . She also did not tie the rope haphazardly, this is very tight.

"Em .. as long as you know that chair can't easily broken, and .. it's antique so .. don't ruin it".

I stop, after I think it's not usefull at all . "All right .. what do you want? Money?" I asked cautiously.
"Are you kidding ?" She said almost laughing.

"Answer my 5 questions honestly."
I nodded, then she started to ask. "The first question Who are you?" . That's easy

"Well ... my name is Edmond, my job as a schoolmate-" before I finish my question, she slapped me.

. "We both know, it's a lie" she said, "I know you want to hurt me, anyway ... for what you bring a gun, knife, and others".

Okay . that's right, My excuse does not make sense. Then she started talking again

"You want to kill me?"

"Of course not," I said casually.
She looked at me with annoyance

"Look ... If you answer my 5 questions honestly, our problem is over .. I will release you".

I sighed "im.. a ....." this is the most embarrassing thing in my life.

The woman approached me and looked into my eyes, she was just a few centimeters from my face.

"Come on .. continue your sentence" she said.

She was exactly like in the photo, long brown hair, dark blue eyes, and unfortunately I had to kill her .

This is my chance. I hit my head into her head.

I've never done this before, I've only ever seen another agent do it. And it hurts as H E L L .

"AWW, JUST GO TO HELL !!" She shouted.

I smiled smugly

Wait, I just realized it. Her head was bleeding. The collision period of my head that made her bleed?

Then I looked at the knife that she holding. There's blood there.

I just realized, when I bang my head she still holds the knife. And accidentally hit his head.

She ..... she cried .
I ...

This is the second time I see a woman crying because of me.

The first was ... "mom", and ... at that time, I feel very sorry to make her cry.

h-how can she cry like that. Is that so painfull?

Shit. I cant help it.

Luke. You'll be sorry if you say this ... but ....

"A ..". "Are you okay?"

She just cried, and held her bloody head.

"You stay here" she said, leaving my room .

____________________
POV : Sally

Shit. Shit. Shit.

How can it be ? 10 minutes ago I had been a detective who interrogated him coolly.

But all of a sudden. He banged his head into my head.
And it hurts as hell.

And .. worse. I accidentally hit his knife into my head.

Ohh .. Wait. The most severe was when I cried in front of him. Actually I'm not crying because of the pain.

Im ashamed .

Okay, maybe shame plus pain.

After all why would I cry?
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Sally

And as he looked at me and said a words that he shouldnt said. Like ... he the good guy.

I immediately took the medicine box, and wrapped my head. Fortunately I had time to attend the nurse class.

________

Author: Okay .. This time chapter is longer than the previous Chapter ❤. So ... what do you think?

Luke : it's ... embarrassing. Why I must care about her ?

Author : because , you still have a warm hearts . And.. it make you remember of your mom .

Luke : okay . Don't forget to Favorite + add to library + vote + Comment + Follow me 💕