Chapter 11

You know, once again I checked my notes because that’s just what I do and I realized that this will only have a few more chapters.

Here, there’s your warning.

I say much too often okay, you know.

And I tried to put a halo on top of Louis’ head. It doesn’t look good. Also experimented with Kitten Harry and he wasn’t good, now he is though.

This chapter is … strange. And more out of Louis’ point of view.

Enjoy.

Louis sat at the kitchen table, his hands laced around a cup of tea. He was wearing no shirt, sweats and his glasses. The lenses fogged up from the hot steam of the tea.

He wanted to beat himself up, because he fell for Harry and he couldn’t be together with him. Louis lived in a dangerous world, he had more enemies than friends and he couldn’t make Harry live there with him, never. He would never let himself bring Harry in danger.

Also, his siblings were happy now, with their boyfriends. He couldn’t bring Zayn and Niall in danger because of the job he pulled his siblings into.

Falling in love with Harry made him feel like if they dated, he would end up getting his love killed and he didn’t want that.

Also, he was the oldest and he should take care of his siblings. Instead, he had pulled them with him into a world of crime and horrible things.

He took a sip of his tea and sighed sadly which seemed like the one thousandth time this morning. He had a plan but he had no idea how to tell the others from it.

Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum knew from his plan and had left the place a bit later, wishing him good luck.

“Lou?” a sleepy, deep voice questioned and Louis’ tired love walked into the room. “Why weren’t you in bed? I want a morning cuddle.”

Louis smiled and opened his arms for the younger boy who immediately curled up on his lap in his chest, sighing contently at the feeling of Louis’ heart beating.

“I love you,” Harry mumbled and pressed his lips into Louis’ skin.

“I love you too,” Louis mumbled and stroked his lover’s curls gently.

Perrie, Zayn, Liam and Niall walked into the kitchen. Louis’ expression turned sad and serious. He had to tell them now.

“Guys, I need to talk to you. All of you.” Louis’ voice was strained and sounded kind of shattered, alien in his own ears.

Confused, they settled down around him. Harry, the sweetheart, looked up at him worriedly with his big green eyes and petted his arm gently. Harry looked so much like a fricking kitten that it hurt Louis.

“Perrie and Liam, you need to take your boyfriends and get to the airport until noon. Stan will be there with his private jet and take you to Australia. Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael are at the airport also. I need you to get out of UK as fast as you can.”

“What!? Why!?” Perrie asked in bewilderment.

“Are you honestly thinking we’re leaving without you, Louis?” Liam agreed with their sister.

“Guys, please,” Louis said almost begging. “I pulled you too deep into the dirt already. It’s my job as the oldest to get you out of this again. And if I have to leave you, so it’ll be.”

“What do you mean ‘pulled us in the dirt’?” Liam asked his older brother now.

“I was the one who started this fucking shit. I was the one who killed a person, who was kicked out by mum and whose idea it was to start contract killing. I took you with me and I should’ve never done it, okay? That’s my last chance to make it up.”

“We can’t just leave you!” Perrie protested.

“You need to. Please, do it for me. We will probably never meet again but I want to know you save somewhere were Styles and Malik won’t find you.”

“O-okay, fine,” his sister sighed in defeat.

“What’s about Harry?” Niall asked.

Louis sighed and combed a hand through Harry’s dark brown curls that felt amazingly soft between his fingers. Harry looked up at him again.

“I’ll let you know. You need to catch a cab to the airport before Stan flies away without you. I told him, noon and he should fly. No matter what. So hurry up.”

They all stood up and Louis and Harry helped the other four others with packing and hugged them farewell at the door.

Liam and Perrie had both tears in their eyes.

“You don’t have to do this, Louis, we …” Perrie tried.

“Shut up, sweetheart,” Louis said and hugged her and Liam tightly. “I love you both. Maybe we’ll meet again … but most likely not.”

“We love you too.”

And with that, they were gone. Louis wiped a small tear away and felt long arms circle around his waist and pulling him against a hard but soft chest. Louis sighed and inhaled Harry’s scent deeply, trying to memorize it and keep it in mind forever.

They sat down back on their unmade bed, a memory of their prior actions. Louis felt his heart tighten.

You’re doing this because you love him, Louis. This is what you need to do for him to be save, Louis told himself once more.

Harry placed his temple on Louis’ shoulder and entwined their fingers tenderly.

“Louis? What about us now?”

Louis sighed deeply. “Go home, Harry. Back to your parents.”

“What!?” Harry yelped and shot into a sitting position. “Why!?”

“This world … my world is too dangerous. I have more enemies than friends. I can’t drag you into it. I love you too much. If something happened to you …”

“Nothing will happen to me, I trust you!” Harry tried desperately.

“I’m so sorry, Harry, I love you so much. I’ll bring you to Holmes Chapel tonight. I can’t keep you in danger any longer. I love you, okay? No matter what will happen, I will always love you.”

“I love you too.” Harry’s voice was tight, sounding like he was on the verge of tears.

“Don’t cry, babe. It’s for the best, okay. I need you to understand that I hate to do this but I have to do this.”

Harry nodded. “I understand,” and left the room with tears in his eyes to pack his bag.

Louis heart broke for the hundredth time that day.

---------------------------------

I hate me.

This was so weird.

I have something to do again! I can make covers again! My life has finally sense again!

Strange kid sitting in front of this screen.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment?

Love you.

Kisses, Vic :*