Chapter 10 (Mature!)

I’m sitting around and I just wonder, “God, what am I doing with my life?”

Because I read top!Louis smut on Ao3 and tumblr. God, what is wrong with me?

I can say, a lot of things.

Because I talk to myself in the mirror in a different language and I like talking to myself in the mirror even though I hate the way I look.

I try to do some Larry Sexy Time, but I excuse myself if it’s shitty because, I still have my period and that is a killer if you wanna write smut.

And now let me type this chapter ‘cuz I have only one more hour to do so until I have to update and I have not even half finished.

Like, honestly.

Anyways, enjoy!

Harry sighed as Louis’ soft, warm hands brushed over his skin tenderly, as if Harry was made out of glass. Harry stroked a hand up and down Louis’ back, the other one was tangled in soft feathery hair. They separated when breath was needed and stared into each other’s eyes, ocean blue meeting jade green.

“I wanna fix you, Louis,” Harry breathed.

“And I want you to fix me,” Louis whispered in return, leaning back down to kiss Harry again, the younger boy’s hands cupping his face.

Slowly, as if asking for permission, Louis’ hand crept down to Harry’s waist band, his lips never leaving the curly haired boy’s. Harry slipped his hands under Louis’ shirt and ran them over his back, moaning softly at the feeling of his muscles moving underneath the smooth tan skin.

Louis broke the kiss and moved his lips down to Harry’s neck, gently beginning to suck, marking Harry up as his. Slowly, Harry lifted one leg up to wrap it around Louis’. The blue eyed boy’s hands slipped back under Harry’s shirt and he gently rubbed over the younger boy’s nipples, making him arch his back and close his eyes, giving a small whimper of pleasure.

“Bed?” he asked.

Louis nodded and helped Harry up, pulling him into his arms again to snog the breath out of him. Harry loved it, the feeling of Louis’ lips on his. They looked so thin but they were so full against his. Their kisses became sloppier as they stumbled into the room they shared, and Harry felt his pants tighten when he felt Louis’ hard on against his thigh.

(A/N: Wait a sec, I just lost my favourite necklace – the silver paper airplane one – in my bed and now I can’t find it anymore … ah, I found it)

Harry let himself be pushed down on the bed and he sat down, pulling Louis into his lap. Louis was straddling his thighs, knees on either side of Harry’s hips. Their lips were locked in a heated kiss again, Harry held Louis’ waist while the feathery haired boy’s hands glided over the younger one’s body.

Louis pushed Harry down on the bed, still on top of him, hands now under his shirt again.

“Lou,” Harry choked out as Louis ground their groins together. “I want you, I need you.”

“It’s okay, babe. I’m here, I’m all yours,” Louis breathed before sucking on Harry’s neck again.

Harry dug his fingernails into the exposed skin of the small of Louis’ back. He pushed his hands up and the shirt with them, taking it off. Harry stared at Louis, he was just so beautiful. He was so fit, toned chest and flat tummy and large biceps.