Chapter 4

Hi! How’re you? Hope you’re okay. I apologize for the last short boring chapter.

Hope this one will be better.

Holly and I have an account together now! A German one though. We’re working on our first story. Well, I am working because I have to write the first Chapter and I am not that good at writing first chapters, so.

Anyways, enough.

They will meet! *excited squeal*

Enjoy!

Harry’s heart was beating so fast that Harry feared it might blast. He hadn’t told his parents were he went. He never told his parents anything of his life.

They were sitting behind a dumpster in the shadows, peeking out from behind it.

“We’re waiting since ages,” Niall complained. “When …”

“Shh!” Zayn hissed. “Look!”

Down from the roof of a house, three figures climbed down and settled down next to a wall close to the dumpster – so close that Harry could see and hear them.

“So, apparently, our victim did have a husband and cheated on him with her current one. And she was already caught cheating five times,” a girl’s voice said. Perrie.

“Why are always girls such bitches?” Liam sighed. “Happy that I am bi.”

“Shut up, it’s not all the girls,” a high but masculine voice said. Harry’s heart beat faster. “We killed plenty of men as well. But anyways, she must come around soon. You know what to do?”

Harry peeked over the edge of the dumpster so he could see the three Tomlinson’s. Liam and Perrie nodded. Louis pulled a gun out of the inner pocket of his leather jacket. He was even prettier in real life than on the photos and tapes.

“Look!” Perrie whisper-yelled and pointed at a woman who walked towards the wall and dumpster.

Louis nodded and crept a bit away to hide while Perrie and Liam pretended that Perrie was hurt and Liam was trying to help her. The woman walked over.

“Is everything okay?” she asked.

Louis jumped down from the wall behind her and drew the gun, growling, “Now it is,” and pulling the trigger.

The shot was loud but clear, well-armed and the bullet stuck in the wall a few feet away. The woman toppled over and her body lay lifelessly in a puddle of her own blood.

Harry held his hand in front of his mouth. Louis had his teeth bared in an almost animalistic snarl as he put the gun back into the pocket of his jacket. He then pulled a razor blade out of his pocket and pushed the woman’s sleeve up to cut three T’s in her arm.

“Let’s go before the cops come,” Louis said and the three of them made a run for it.

“Fuck, come on!” Harry whispered and he, Zayn and Niall quickly followed the three contract killers.

They followed them to an alley way where they met a guy and got their payment for killing the woman before they made their way to an old, left warehouse.

Harry’s heart was beating even faster now and his breath was speeding up. He was nervous, excited, afraid, and all at the same time. Nervous because what if they didn’t believe him? Excited because he was crushing on Louis. Afraid because he had just seen Louis killing someone without a blink.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the back door that Louis, Liam and Perrie had gone through. He slowly opened it and the three of them walked into the warehouse slowly.