Chapter 2

So, there's a new chapter. I hope you liked the first one.

Fair Warning. This will probably have a violence in it, and maybe the one or other murder. What do I know? I just have a loose plan for this, nothing specific.

I'm completely knackered, because I was at a friend's on Saturday and we had a movie night, we were nine. Three boys and six girls, and we all slept over, and let's just say, I only slept about an hour. We wanted to stand up at ten o'clock, but around eight we were all up, so.

We watched stupid, really stupid movies. And the trailer of "The Human Centipede" or whatever that movie is called, and I really despise the movie. I don't like Horror Movies. Or Psycho Movies. They scare me.

I will just pretend that Harry's mum and dad - Des Styles - are still married and what not.

Dedicated to @FrozenPolarlight because I know her and help her with her story.

Okay, stop rambling. Here's chapter 2.

Enjoy.

Harry sat on his bed, a laptop on his thighs as he watched a clip of the news. The dark haired lady talked to the camera.

"Yet, another murder. Yesterday, the dead body of Eleanor J. Calder was found about there. It was a clean shot through her heart, the bullet was found stuck in the wall behind the body. In the victim's arm were cut three T's, and we all know what that means. The Tomlinson's are back in town. And it's only a matter of time until we'll find the next victim. We talked to Commissar Styles and Commissar Malik about this case."

Harry groaned when his father was shown on the screen. His father was commissar, CID commissar - if that made him sound any better. He and Harry's best friend's father, and their mothers, were after the three Tomlinson's ever since their first murder.

But Harry admired them. He didn't tell his parents. He didn't want to be skinned alive. He and his best friends - Zayn and Niall - might or might not have small or not so small crushes on the three contract killers. Harry's favorite was Louis. The boy may be looking quite feminine with his small, curvy body and all, but he was sassy and confident as fuck. And he looked really pretty.

Harry heard the front door close and shut his laptop to walk down the stairs into the kitchen, where his parents had a discussion about the Tomlinson's.

"It's a bad sign that they're back. Remember Louis' last threat," Anne said.

"He wouldn't dare," Des replied.

Harry walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to take a bottle of Pepsi out as he asked, "Who wouldn't dare what?"

"Nothing, darling. Don't worry."

"So, Louis' back again?" Harry asked as he leaned against the kitchen counter. "When will you finally give up and admit that you won't catch him, Dad?"

"We will catch him, son," Des replied.

Harry resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Of course, Dad. You know, if you would listen to me for once, you would catch him, probably."

"Harry, you're just a kid. You don't know anything about that. And now, go to your room. You can invite your friends if you want, we need to talk to Zayn's parents."

Harry scowled. "I'm nineteen, I'm not a kid. I'm fully legal, I'm turning twenty in about three months! And if it weren't for you being so worried about you 'Baby Harry' I'd already be living with Niall and Zayn."

Harry stormed up into his room. Of course, he loved his parents. But, they were too protective, he thought. He was an adult. He was almost twenty, for crying out loud, and his parents still treated him like a twelve year old.

Harry knew that they were worried about him, especially since he had the ability to get pregnant. This would be only half as bad if Harry wasn't, well ... gay. Harry wasn't a virgin, though, but he had always made his boyfriends use protection. His parents didn't want anyone to take advantage of Harry. Harry's only explanation for his uterus was something that happened during Anne's pregnancy, when both she and Harry had fallen sick and she had to use this medication, and somehow the material had made Harry develop an uterus. It was a thin chance for Harry to actually get pregnant since Harry was a guy and he didn't have a menstrual cycle.

Harry called Niall and Zayn, and they climbed into his room from the garage that was underneath.

Harry had a map of Cheshire and a map of London on his bed and a red marker in his hand. Zayn and Niall stood next to him.

"If my parents would just listen for once, they would see how obvious this shit is. I bet Louis, Liam and Perrie know it and laugh every day at how stupid they're being, and they're fucking right. But I wanna meet them, so we have to know where they will be next." Harry said.

"How will we know?" Zayn asked.

"Watch and learn, my dear friend."

Harry took the map of London and said, "They were in London this summer. Look, in every city they have a few murders, before they go away to the next city. And they have their murders located for their sign. A lot of cities are plastered with them. Okay, now, watch."

Harry drew x's on the map of London, from the first murder to the last. He then took a ruler and connected the x's until they had a sign on the map. Three T's.

"You see? They locate their murders in the form of their sign. The Three T's. So, when we had the first case here," Harry made an x where Eleanor had been found. "The next one will be there. All we have to do is wait and talk to them."

Zayn and Niall stared at the maps, then at Harry, then at the maps again.

"How do you know stuff like that?" Niall asked in disbelief.

"Please, my parents are both commissars. I learned earlier to do shit like this than I learned where babies come from," Harry said rolling his eyes.

"So, we'll finally meet them? And Perrie?" Zayn asked.

While Harry had a missive crush on Louis, Niall was more interested in Liam and Zayn was definitely lost to Perrie. Harry nodded and put the maps into the top drawer of his desk. He really couldn't wait.

"But do you think it's safe?" Niall asked now. "I mean, your parents are the ones chasing after them. You're basically the sons of their biggest enemies."

"I'll just hope and pray that they won't judge us for that," Harry sighed and looked down on a picture that he cleverly hid from his parents.

It was a photo of Louis, Liam and Perrie that they had left at one of their first tasks. Harry had made a copy and looked at it whenever his parents didn't listen to him or didn't even notice him. And it became more and more frequent.

All he wanted was someone to love him. And when his parents didn't want to show theirs for him, he might as well just get a boyfriend.

---------------------------------

Okay, so chapter two.

I hope you liked it and that it was longer than the first :)

Well, yeah, that was it.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment, please?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*