Chapter 8

Hi.

I’m a piece of shit, I know.

But, I’m trying to do everything that my fiancée gets to go to the 1D concert in July with me. I want her to go there with me, alright.

Hey, the concert is four days before my birthday. Cool.

Anyways, here are a few explanations, what’s up with Louis and his siblings and whatnot.

Might be a bit illogical, but please, illogical is one of my middle names.

Enjoy!

Harry was angry, sad, disappointed. That was understandable, though. At least that was what he thought.

He stood in the kitchen and looked down on his cup of tea, uncertain of what to do now. Louis was so sweet to him, but he didn’t love anymore. What was Harry supposed to do?

“Harry?” a girl’s voice asked and Perrie stepped up next to him. “Can we talk to you? We have some important things to tell you.”

Harry shrugged. “Yeah, sure.”

He sat down in the living room. Zayn, Niall and Liam were already there and Perrie sat down on Zayn’s lap.

“There’s enough space on the couch,” the black haired boy playfully complained.

“Deal with it,” Perrie replied.

“So, important things to say?” Harry asked.

“Yeah. You see, Louis had a hard time with love. He once had a girlfriend – Jessica. He loved her truly and deeply. And we all thought she loved him too.”

“How can someone not love Louis?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know,” Liam said. “But she was a bitch. They were together since they were sixteen, and after one year relationship, she started using him. He bought her everything she wanted – gems, clothes, shoes. Whatever. He loved her and wanted her happy.”

“I was a fool,” a new voice said and Louis walked into the room. “I don’t know why I didn’t see through this all. Boxers in her room, strange aftershave. She said it was her brother’s. And I believed her, I wanted to believe her. Even though I knew deep inside she was lying to me.”

Louis sat down next to Harry and stared at the floor.

“I just turned eighteen when I caught her with a boy in bed. I was so angry. I hate cheaters. I waited for her. Hid in the shadows of her kitchen until the guy left. Then I came out. She smiled at me and lied to my face, she said she was happy to see me and she loved me. I pushed her away. I screamed in her face that she was a slut, a whore, a cheater who didn’t deserve to live. Then suddenly, I found the safety box and had the gun in my hand and I fired. It was a clean shot through her chest. It probably didn’t even hurt but I wish it did.”

Harry placed a comforting hand on Louis’ thigh and gently stroked it with his thumb. Louis smiled weakly at him and sighed.

“I left instantly and went to Liam and Perrie. I told them and they accepted it. I was like, “I killed a human.” They just said, “It’s okay, she deserved it.” I was so thankful. But after that, after being so hurt that I actually killed her, I swore to myself to never care about anyone else than Liam and Perrie. I kept the gun, hid it in my room. Later that year I found out that I was bisexual. I told Liam and Perrie. They accepted me. I told my mum. She screamed at me and threw chairs at me until Perrie pushed her into a closet. We left.”

“A bit later, a boy came to us. He said he knew that Louis had killed Jessica. He said he wouldn’t tell anyone and pay us 100 Pound if we killed someone for us. We did it. We needed the money. But after a bit time, it was known under a few people that we killed for money. They placed the victim’s profiles at special places we told them. We killed them and they paid us. Whenever we left a victim, we cut the three T’s in their skin,” Liam continued.

“And a bit later, Zayn’s and Harry’s parents were involved on our case. We sent them a tape and showed our faces. Louis made a stupid threat that no-one would believe but it scared them and held them on distance to us, so it’s quite okay, I think. Most of our clients are people whose partners cheated on them more than once and they had enough. Sometimes we are called for other reasons, but most of all revenge,” Perrie told the others.

“We can’t complain, it makes a lot. And we’re only known in UK. We could run around in other countries without anyone knowing who we really are.”

“Do you … do you really think that love is useless and all?” Harry asked Louis.

The eldest sighed. “I’m not sure anymore. A long time I thought that I didn’t need love. But now … I’m not too sure anymore.”

“Louis, there is someone who loves you and will treat you like you deserve. You’re a great human,” Perrie assured.

“I’m not,” Louis disagreed. “I’m a horrible person, I’m a heartless killer. No-one can love a killer.”

“Niall loves me and Zayn loves Perrie. And we’re killers also.”

“You’re not. You only helped me, it was always me to shoot them. Not once did you.”

“Stop fighting about this!” Harry shouted.

“Err, guys,” Niall said. “Look at this.”

Niall had turned the TV on and on the news were Zayn’s and Harry’s parents.

“We don’t care anymore. We will get our children back. Someone saw them in London yesterday. We will find them,” Des said.

“Well shit,” Zayn said.

“Oh yeah, shit,” Louis agreed.

----------------------------------

Hi.

Sorry.

Okay, hope it was some kind of okay.

I think it was shit.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment?

Love you!

Kisses, Vic :*