1. Missing

DISCLAIMER: We are not Shane Brennan, unfortunately :(. 

Chapter 1 - Missing

 Deek's pov

 “Urghhh”, I groaned, waking up to an ear splitting noise coming from somewhere in my room.

  I glanced at my alarm clock and another groan escaped my mouth. 4.15am.Why on earth is someone calling me at 4.15am? I bet its kens calling about something stupid like getting her doughnuts before I pick her up for work. She does that a lot, but normally not at freaking 4am! But then I realized that noise was too loud to be a phone call, but it was coming from my phone. I looked over to it and saw my partners face flashing from the screen just as a voice exploded from the speakers and filled the room shouting,

 “AGENT NEEDS ASSISSTENCE, AGENT NEEDS ASSISSTENCE”

 “Holy shit, Kensi!”, I yelped, immediately awake.

 I leapt out of bed, panic flooding through me, grabbed the phone and dialed the first number I could think of. She picked up straight away, thank god.

 “This is operations manager Henrietta Lange, how may I be of assisstence”

 "Hetty, its Deeks”, I rushed.

 “Ahh, Mr Deeks”

 “Hetty, what the hell is going on? I just got a-”, she cut me off.

 “I know, Mr Deeks I received the agent needs assisstence alert as well. You need to get to ops immediately, so we can figure out what the hell has happened”, she stated calmly.

 “I’ll be there in 30 minutes”, I said firmly.

 “I will see you in 30minutes then Mr Deeks, excuse me now, i must call the rest of the team to explain to them what is happening. I’m sure they have all also received the alert and will be wondering what is going on.”

 “Ok Hetty”, I sighed.

 “Oh, and Mr Deeks”, she said

 “Yeah”, I replied.

 “Try to remain calm. We are all just as concerned about Kensi as you”, she said soothingly.

 “Okay, bye Hetty”, I said, putting down my phone.

 “Goodbye, Mr Deeks”, she said, hanging up.

 Just as worried as me, my arse. And I thought Hetty knew me?! I got dressed in record time and was out the door in five minutes.

 All I could think about on the way to work was Kensi. Where is she? What the hell has happened to her? She came over last night. We watched the titanic – it’s her favourite movie. I fell asleep near the end and she got a glass of ice cold water and poured it all over my face. I woke up coughing and spluttering but she just burst into a fit of laughter.

 “HA, that will teach you to fall asleep during my favourite movie”, she exclaimed once she’d stopped laughing.

“Well that was a bit dramatic fern”, I smirked, dripping wet.

 The lovely Kensilina then punched me in the arm.

‘Don’t call me fern’, she said glaring at me, but I can see the glint in her eyes whenever I do.

 She says hates it when I call her that, that’s partly why I still do it, but I don’t believe her.  She loves my little nickname really. Deep, deep down. It all started on a case in this club once. I said ‘I m gunna call you fern’ and she said ‘Don’t you dare’ and I did. She was furious but I found it hilarious. Since then it’s always been my little nickname for her.