~1~

Jin pov

I woke up early today because I don't want to be late for school. "Mom! I'm going! Don't want to be late for school!" I scream. I lived with my mom. It always been me and my mom. "Ok dear, love ya!"

Actually I hate school so much. Why? Because I got bullied. Bullied by this guy name Yoongi and his gang Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. But that doesn't stop me from coming to school.

I was at the school gate. I sighed. Everything was just the same. I enter the gate and wush.

"Hey look, it was the pig."

"Get lost already."

"Who lets the pig out from it cage?"

"He's so ugly."

Everyday people would judge me. I hold my tears. I don't want to show them I was weak. But they always win. At the end I end up crying.

I was running but bump to someone. I regret it. It was him. Yoongi.

"I-I'm sorr-sorry please do-don't h-hurt me.." I said. Wiping my tears. Then Yoongi grab my hair harshly. "How dare you bumped to me with those dirty clothe of yours." He glared at me. "Aww our Jin is crying. You want some bottle of milk? Too sad I don't have any you pig."

I was crying mess. Yoongi words was too..harsh. I don't know why he hated me so much. "Please..le-let me go..I beg you.." He smirk at me. "Namjoon hand me your drink." I saw Namjoon give his drink to Yoongi. "I'll let you go after I.." Then Yoongi pour the water on my head. All I can do was sobbed.

"You can go now." I run. Everyone was watching me. They didn't show any pity. All they do was laugh, they judge, they took picture. I don't know when will all of this will ever stop, when everyone stop being too judgemental and start caring bout their surrounding. Bullshit. They will never stop. Until someone die.

Yoongi pov

I laugh like there's no tomorrow. "Yoongi aren't you're going too far?" Jimin ask. "Why do you ask? Since when did you care bout him? If you care bout him so much then leave." I glare at him. "N-no.."

"Good, if you ask this stupid question again..you're dead." I pat his head. "Hey hey stop already, now how about we let Jimin bully Jin tomorrow? Will that make you happy?" Taehyung said. "What?!" Jimin scream. "Hmm good idea Tae. Alright Jimin we all can't wait to see you tomorrow." We all laugh. "Yeah laugh until your ass explode." We all stop laughing when Jimin said that.

Jimin pov

Yoongi went too far. I hate it. Jin never done anything wrong to him. I wish I could run to him and comfort him right now but I can't. Then Tae fucking hyung make it more hard for me. What? Bully Jin? Me? Oh hell naw.

I left them so I can ease my mind. "Um..J-jimin" someone called my name. It was Jin. "Jin what do you want." I can see him shaking. "Yo-you sit on my chair." I was confuse then I see my table infront of me. "Oh yeah, sorry." Jin eyes get wide. "S-sorry?" Hmm cute. "Yeah sorry. What you don't want to accept my apology?" I smirk. "N-no! I'm sorry you can sit here if you want!" He panic.

"You're cute." I said. "Yeah I kno- wait what?" He choke. "You're cute. Are you even listening." He nodded his head. "Yes ..it just at first I thought you would judge me.." I stand and pat his head. "Aigo..why did yoongi hate someone who can be this cute." I said. His cheek get pinker. Jin bit his lips and cover his face with his hand. "I ha-have to go now.." he said then walk away.

I can't stop looking at him until he's out. I don't know but I think he was cute. I then realize I have to protect him.

----------

Sorry something wrong with my wattpad so I rewrite this story.