However, everything was a blur, her main focus on her handsome husband, whose features their son had inherited. There wasn't so much nature in their current residence in the city, compared to Mountain Green but surprisingly she found that she didn't care. She would live in the Sahara as long as she had her family. Especially Archie and Warren. Her heart swelled with overwhelming love for the two of them and when she thought it couldn't go further than that, she fell harder for them again.

Soulmates did exist, for that was the only way she could describe her compatibility with Warren. How she'd not realised this, until a decade later from their meeting was incomprehensible but it was here now. Her wonderful life with Warren. Her husband, best friend and lover.

An attentive, passionate lover. He knew the contours of her body like he'd created it. The curves, the edges, he understood them all like she'd mustered his. This was how it was with Rose. If she wasn't fawning over her son, she was mentally undressing his father. Either caring for Archie or jumping his father's bones. She blushed.

"Love, would you get me some vegetable salad, please." Rose heard Warren say politely. On looking up, there was nothing polite in his eyes. Nothing but raw, carnal lust.

Nodding briskly, she got up from her chair, heat creeping to her neck. She'd began all the teasing and games and now like always, he was taking the reigns. Turning towards the door, since lunch was outside the patio, next to a manicured lawn, she stopped on hearing his endearing voice.

"I'll just help you_"

Her blush deepened, feeling all eyes on her now. "No!" She refused a tad too sharply than she'd intended which confused everyone, apart from her amused husband. "I mean, it's just easy and_"

The man was already standing up. "You've been busy all day, my love. I want to help." He was already at her side, a strong arm firmly placed on her waist. Nodding quickly, she walked beside him.

Once they were in the grand kitchen, Warren asked the maids there to leave before shutting the door behind him. Turning to face a finicky Rose, who was by the counter serving salad into a small bowl, his eyes darkened, finding the hem of her knee-length dress. Wordlessly, he sunk to the floor on his knees and caught the hem of her dress then ripped it.

A surprise gasp escaped Rose's lips. She was about to turn when an order was issued. "Remain in your position, little wife." He proceeded to rip it further to her waist.

She groaned. "That was new and expensive."

"I'll buy you a dozen more." Was his growl before dipping his tongue on the hollow of her knee.
She moaned breathlessly and complained weakly. "We can't_ oh!" Her lace underwear suffered a fate similar to her dress. "They'll know this is what you followed me for."

"Legs apart, little wife." Was his guttural answer before she felt his hot, wet tongue lapping her wetness. Her legs melted causing her to claw on the marble counter. "So delicious."

She whimpered like a cat under its master's caress, her laboured breathing giving her impending explosion away. "Warren." She moaned bucking into her husband's experienced tongue. Throwing her head back, her eyelids fluttered shut as she came undone. He didn't stop torturing her  core until she stopped thrashing about.

"Hmm," she could tell he was licking his lips, the man was ever so wild. Leaning on the counter for support, she waited patiently for him to unbuckle his belt, albeit the man was done in a fleeting second. She felt a large hand slide to her stomach before cupping her bare breast. An attack on her neck of wet kisses followed before he intruded her body in one, deep thrust. She couldn't help scream his name so loudly she was sure someone heard.

He held her immobile, only kissing and licking her neck, patient enough to relish her moisturised core. Her heavenly scent filled his senses and he savoured it all, loving how intimate it was to be there, close, joined silently. He was nuzzling the crook of her neck when he felt her shift, slowly away from him then bringing him back home. Her soft whimpers and low moans filled the kitchen and he found himself unable to resist her open invitation. With a last tweak on her pointed nubs, he retrieved his hands and grasped her lean waist firmly. And gave her what she desired. What they both desired.

They were both coming down from the galaxy, panting and satiated when he slowly turned her around, taking her lips in an unhurried, revelling kiss that conveyed all the love they felt for each other. Pure and true.

Forever.

"I love you," Rose confessed, her head resting on his solid chest.

His fingers stroked her back, chin nuzzling her disheveled hair. "I love you too, sweet dessert."

A playful punch came to his chest and he chuckled into her hair, drawing her impossibly closer to his body. In a homely, loving embrace.

"Seriously, I love you." She heard him reiterate just as Gabrielle called from the outside.

"Dessert, lovebirds!"

Horror settled on Rose's face as Warren doubled over.

THE END

***

Ugh.... finally! I'm so happy for Warren and Rose because they've been through a hell lot and now they've finally ended up together. Happy and parenting.

I'm so grateful for all my loyal readers, both active ones and silent ones. My love for you goes all the way to the moon and for that, I'll keep writing for you to bless me with your reads.

Gabby's story is cooking and I'll alert y'all when it's ready. I need one favour though. Please SHARE this story because I hope to have as many readers as possible.

Please vote and fun follow. And I ALWAYS respond to comments, both positive and negative....BUT constructive.

Love

Chocolatetheflavour

:-) keep smiling.