"Don't you ever fucking do that shit again!" I say. She pulls away and looks at me.

" Yes,because I have total control over whether or not I pass out." She says sarcastically. I chuckle and Dark and Anti each take a turn crushing the life out of her. When they are done Raven turns back to me.

" I heard you. In my dream like thing. Well, actually I couldn't call it a dream,more like I was in a black void... but after a bit of silence I saw you,and heard you telling me to come back." She says. I tilt my head. Anti looks at her.

" Wait,y/n was....Dark! Y/n is a Dream demon!" Anti says. Dark looks like he's impressed.

"Damn. No wonder she got Raven back" He said. I look between the two confused.

" A...Dream demon?...like...Bill Cipher?..." I ask.

" Nah,its a bit different than the evil dorito." Anti chuckles.

"Evil dorito? Who is Bill Cipher?" Raven asks. I look at her shocked.

"Dad,she doesn't know YouTube or Gravity Falls!" I say. Raven takes a sharp breath and I look at her confused.

" What?" I ask,worried.

" All your emotions at once. It's too much. It hurts my head. " she says. I tilt my head confused.

" Oh! So that's your power, you sense emotions" Dark says. I look at Raven and then all the people in the room, mist of them had crowded around after she passed out,but went back to what they were doing afterwards.

" Yikes,so..you can sense everyone's emotions in here?" I ask, putting my hand on hers in sympathy. She looks at me and I take my hand off.

" Sorry."

" No...do that again.... I couldn't feel them.... " she said. I nod and put my hand back on hers. She smiles.

" How does that work? " she asks.

" Dream demons can heal......or hurt. Whichever." Anti says. I tilt my head,but shrug it off.

"So...does that mean I won't be affected but Raven will?" I ask.

" Yeah pretty much! But you seem ta be helpin and she'll most likely learn ta co from it in a few days." Jack buts in,loudly. Raven giggles.

" You're loud,like Daddy" she says. I nod in agreement,but watching his videos makes you get used to it.

" I guess I am...hey,if you're feelin better ya want your present?" he says,smiling. Raven nods and he hands her a box. She opens it and,yup...its a Sam plush.

" Hey! Y/n has one of these in her backpack! " she giggles.

" Uh huh. His name is Sam." I say,smiling. Dark chuckles then looks at a clock.

"Well sh- oot.... You guys must be tired,its nearly midnight. " He says.

" I'm not tired" I say,then yawn.

" Sure you aren't. But,even if not... you guys want to see your room right? "

" Are we sharing?" I ask.

" only if you want to " Dark says. Raven looks over at me,her eyes pleading. I laugh.

" Yeah,we do." I say. Dark chuckles and leads us to a big room.One side has blue and green decorations,which I'm guessing are Raven's favorite colors,and the other side is f/c and s/f/c ones. I smile.

" its so big..." raven says,running in and jumping onto her bed. I laugh ,but do the same. The bed is extremely comfortable. I get up and look around the rest of the room. There's two dressers,a full length mirror,and two desks. There's a two boxes on each desk,so naturally, I go to open mine. Raven does the same. We each got a laptop and a new cell phone. The laptop had a pink mustache sticker on it,which made me snicker. I held it up.

"Imma take a wild guess this was from Wilford?" I said. Anti,who was standing in the doorway nods,and the pink mustached man himself walks in shortly afterwards.

" You called?" He says,grinning.

" sure,thanks! Im y/n!" I say. he smiles.

" I know. A good reporter knows everything " He says. Raven giggles.

" I like your gun Mister. Its pretty." She says. Wilford smiles.

" Ah.thank you Raven. I'm Wilford Warfstache,but two can just call me Wilf if you like" he says.I sneak a peek at Anti ,who is rolling his eyes in the doorway.

" Alright Warfstache,you saw the girls and gave them their presents,but they gotta go ta bed,so could you get you're arse out of their room?" Anti says. Wilford chuckles a bit,but walks out .

"Goodnight girls" he says.Anti rolls his eyes again.

" You have pajamas in the closet." Anti says. We both walk to the closet and pick out pur clothes. Raven goes to change and comes back wearing cute kitten footie pajamas. I smile at her and go to change into my own pajamas, which is a (favorite animal) footie. Then we both climb into our beds. I snuggle in deep,hugging my Sam and Tim plushies as I fall asleep.or try to at least

A/n - it seems shorter than usual to me, but its all y/n pov so maybe that's why....i dunno. XD hope you like it.