Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

you
yeah, why do you ask?

kook
can you meet me
at our dorm tomorrow?

you
sure, why?

kook
we're gonna
go on that date.

Your eyes widened. You didn't know how to respond. Jungkook is still determined about this date.

Knowing Jungkook..he's a determined person. You turned your phone off and started thinking to yourself.
-

For the rest of the night, you couldn't even sleep. Your mind was still focused on that date. You didn't even feel sleepy a tad bit. You wanted to get rest so you wouldn't feel drained down on your date with Jungkook.

But it seems like his message made you wide awake.

Morning came and you still didn't feel tired. You took a bath and changed into new clothes.

You wore a pair of jeans with a pair of black heeled boots and a white long sleeved blouse with a black sweater over it

You wore a pair of jeans with a pair of black heeled boots and a white long sleeved blouse with a black sweater over it. You decided to wear round specs as well.

You grabbed your bag and went out of the room. Junyung was nowhere to be seen. You walked inside his room and saw him dead asleep, snoring loudly.

You left him a note on the counter before heading out.
-

You walked up towards their front door and took a breath. You reached for the handle but someone grabbed you inside.

"J-Jungko--" he hushed you. Jungkook looked around, concern written all over his face. You raised a brow, "what's wrong?"

"Hyungs are still sleeping and I don't want them to know about this." He said, whispering.

You slowly nodded. Jungkook looked at you head to toe, "wow..you look amazing." He said, astonished.

"T-Thanks," you said, flattered. Jungkook wore a black coat with a pair of black ripped pants and black puma shoes. For short, everything black.

You couldn't help but get a whiff of his strong cologne. You could smell that scent all day--

Jungkook looked around and grabbed a pair of keys and you both headed out. He gently closed the door and let out a relief sigh.

"Where do you think you two are going?" A voice said, making both of your faces drop.

You both looked up and saw 4 boys standing on the balcony. Jungkook gulped, "y-you guys are up early.."

"It's 12:48, Jungkook." Seokjin said, looking at the time on his phone. "How'd you all wake up?"

"While you were changing in our room, I smelled your cologne." Jimin said. Jungkook swore under his breath.

"Are you guys going on a date?" Hoseok asked. You and Jungkook scoffed, "us? on a date? Pshhhhh," you both said in unison.

The four boys rolled their eyes. "Have fun!" Namjoon and Seokjin said, entering the house. Jimin smiled and waved and followed the two.

Hoseok waved his hands in the air, "GOOD LUCK, JUNGKOOKIE!" He yelled loudly and screamed as he headed inside.

Jungkook's face was flushed red, it felt as if his parents came out of the house and embarrassed him. "S-Shall we?" Jungkook asked.

You nodded. You both went inside the car and drove off.

-

i know i should be on a break rn but i just wanted to update one chapter ;--;

i am sorry, i swear i'm resting and i'm still on a break after this update xD