Looking at him, I certainly knew I did. Kim Taehyung was indeed something out of a museum.

"Let's check the others," he said, snapping me out of the thought.

He turned on his heel, and started to leave the blank room.

A hideous growl sounded from my stomach.

Taehyung stopped. Looked back at me.

I clutched my stomach, cheeks reddening. "Can we go to the cafeteria instead?"

"I know a better place," he merely said, looping his camera strap around his neck.

Nodding, I caught up with him, going through halls of old paintings and statues.

We left the Louvre, making our way to the main streets.

We came across many restaurants, but Taehyung rejected all of them.

Another round of growling had me snapping at him. "How much longer?"

"Just wait," he only said, fastening his pace.

Groaning, I followed close behind, holding my stomach as if it would stop the grumbling.

A few narrow streets later, we came out in the open, a lush green lawn spread out far from us.

On the stone lining the lawn stood the Eiffel Tower.

My eyes followed right to the tip of the metallic tower. The clouds moved in a way which looked like it was falling.

"Why are we here?" I wondered out loud. Taehyung should have known that I wasn't in the mood to do more touring.

"You'll know," he said, gesturing for me to catch up with him.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Unsurprisingly, crowds of people were gathered around the Eiffel Tower, trying to get up it.

Lines of guards refused to, however, shaking their heads.

Taehyung grabbed my hand.

He dived in the crowd, squeezing his way through all the people.

His hand was the only way I kept close to him as I went through.

A guard stopped Taehyung.

The designer looked up at him, and the man nodded curtly, letting him inside the elevator.

Taehyung looked back and smirked. "Pros of being famous."

As we entered, he pressed the top floor button. The doors slithered close, and up the lift went.

It was hard letting go of his warm hand. I hugged myself, the feeling of hunger coming back.

"Just a few more minutes," he murmured to me.

Indeed, because the lift stopped. The doors slid open, and we stepped out.

I gasped.

It was like being on the tip of Paris. I could see the entirety of it as I circled a full 360, the little homes, the famous landmarks, everything.

"That's not all," Taehyung said from behind me.

He led me to a set of empty tables, one of them lit up with candles.

The chair was put out. I sat on it, Taehyung pushing it in. He then went over to his seat opposite mine.

I looked to my left, my best side of the view. "It's...it's beautiful."

"Wait till you eat the food," Taehyung said, snapping his fingers.

A smart, black-haired waiter arrived, trays of dishes in both hands. He set them on the table, and bowed.

"Bon appetit, Monsieur, Madame," he said, and scurried off.

I looked down at my food.

"Coq au vin, la glace and French wine," Taehyung stated, pointing out all the food.

"Whatever it is, it better be good," I said, and dug right in.

And boy, was I satisfied.

The food was out of this world, the beef delicious, the chocolate ice cream scrumptious and the wine truly devine.

My stomach rested, growl-free. I had a smile on my face.

I couldn't help it. Food just has that way with me.

Taehyung looked at my reaction and smiled back. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I loved it!" I took a sip of the wine. "The wait was worth it."

"That's good to hear." Taehyung set his fork down, slowly getting up.

I watched him go to edge of the railing. "What now?"

He gripped the railing. "Now, I observe." he looked to me. "Now, I admire."

Heaving off the chair, I walked over to where he stood.

There was a comforting silence between us.

I broke it. "Thank you."

Taehyung asked, "For what?"

"For the tour. For Paris. For everything."

"Hey," he murmured, putting a hand over mine, "There's no need to thank me. I should be the one counting my only blessing."

He paused before continuing. "The blessing I received less than a month ago. Who thought she wasn't a blessing, but God, was she wrong."

I was sure I wasn't breathing. Taehyung looked the same.

It seemed he had leaned in slightly. His face, God, his face, was closer now.

I didn't mind so much. I leaned in a bit too.

His breath caressed my mouth. It would soon be his lips-

Beep!

I jumped, causing me to jerk away from him.

"Wh-what was that?" Taehyung stuttered. It was the first time I'd heard him like that.

"Uh, I think it was my phone," I said, checking it.

Sure enough, I received a message.

A message from Jungkook.

-

Hey guys! Please do vote and tell moi what y'all thought. It will be appreciated :)