bye :)

hi! this is the author.

this chapter is like a goodbye, as i do not watch the green bean anymore. i love the guy a lot, but slowly i have been getting into new content. i've also grown a lot as a writer. many of the stories seen in this book are cliché, or just plain garbage.

thank you to seán for all of the great times. :)

i'm not leaving this site though; i'm writing other stuff about other youtubers!

i hope you guys enjoyed this, thank you for the abundance of reads. i will still be replying to comments with questions; none of your comments go unseen. :)

-panther

x

a second note. added on 18th june, 2018.

the other day i decided that i wanted to read everything that i'd ever published on wattpad — and i have no idea what the absolute fuckery this one shot book is. it's so bad that it actually looks purposeful.

everything here was written well over two years ago when i first started writing fanfiction. luckily, my first book has long since been deleted, but this thing still stands. looking back now, i can't even begin to comprehend how much i've improved. it's shocking.

i've been wanting to take this down for ages now, but the amount of reads this has (and still gets to this day?) makes me want to keep it because i'm vain as hell.

so i will keep this thing up. but from now on, the whole thing is going to be regarded as a joke. if you want my serious works, head to my ao3 — it's under the same username that i have here.

— jo, the person wishing that they were not the author of this book.