Proposal

Wow, what an original chapter name...
Requested by: @bamana1717

Jack's POV

You can do this, Jack.

I steadied my breathing. Clenched my left fist, then my right. Straightened the tie on my suit. Made sure that my hair looked okay.

Tonight's the night.

My girlfriend Y/N and I were going out to eat at the Felixio Restaurant tonight. It was run by one of my best friends; Felix. Not only was he the manager of the place, he was also head chef in the kitchen. I particularly enjoyed his specialty of Swedish Meatballs. Those were amazing.

I'm getting sidetracked.

Will Y/N even want this? I'm feeling extremely nervous. I mean, we've only just moved in together. She travelled a long way to be in Ireland with me. (If you're Irish just forget that sentence).

We'll wait and see.

Y/N's POV

The Felixio restaurant? What kind of name is that? I thought, rubbing my temples.

Jack had left me a note on the kitchen table, and I hadn't seen him since a little bit before then.

*timeskip to dinner brought to you by CrankGameplays oml Ethan is so smol*

Jack's POV

"Would you two like any desserts?" The waitress asked, ready to take our dessert order. Y/N and I had already had our entree and main course, and Felix had popped up at our table throughout the night and looked me in the eyes as if to ask, 'Did you ask her yet?' which I hadn't. I looked over at Y/N, and she nodded, so I got her a bowl of ice cream, politely declining desert for myself.

The waitress went away, ready to get Felix to prepare Y/N's ice cream.

"Y/N... there's been something I've been meaning to ask you..." I began.

She looked up with a question in her glance, and I got down on one knee beside the table.

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one. I can't put into words on how I feel for you, Y/N. You make my day so much better every time I see you, which is every day. Look, I don't want to make this too long; that would be corny. So... will you marry me, Y/N?"

I look up, and see her face. Tears are streaked across her face, her mouth hangs open.

She doesn't want to marry me.

So I got up and left, running, leaving money on the table for the bill.

Y/N's POV

"Jac- Sean! Sean! Wait!" I yell and run after him the best I can in my stilettos. He stops and looks at me.

"Yes, Sean! Why would I say no? I was overcome with happiness, Sean!" I say with a smile. He smiles back and we kiss as light rain falls around us.

Life is perfect.

5k oml.
Also so sorry I took so long

~Panther
(Bryony stop reading my stuffs)