Jack's Favourite Ship

Sorry for another A/N guys.
Before I begin what I was going to write about, I'll just do some shameless advertising.
I do have other books that I'm updating. I'm just struggling with this book because of writer's block. (Though I think I have an idea for the next chapter so I'll be writing that as you're reading this.)
Those books are literally only Septiplier/Markiplier/Jacksepticeye books. (Apart from one, but I'm going to delete that xD).
If you like that kind of thing, and you like my writing, seriously check them out.
There's even a Dan and Phil one on the way if you're interested in them. (It won't be Phan, sorry.)
Or, you could just continue reading this. That's fine too.
Look, I've rambled far too long on something this chapter isn't even about.

This chapter/author's note/whatever is about this:
(I think the photo is self explanatory.)

Yeah, I'm Edgar on Twitter

Yeah, I'm Edgar on Twitter. It has it's perks; I was followed by the official Chica page (Markiplier's dog if you didn't know but you should know considering you're reading this.)
I was noticed by my idol. My role model. The person that literally saved my life (and is saving my life).
The person that made me smile when I didn't want to. The person that made me happy when I was sad. The person that this entire book is about.
(If it wasn't for him, you guys wouldn't be here, so that's pretty special in itself.)
Like, I even dyed my hair green for Jack. (It's blue now as a tribute to my father who had blue hair but it is getting changed back soon.)
It was really shocking because he tweeted back just sixteen seconds after I tweeted. I closed my phone after I had tweeted but next thing you know my phone started vibrating like crazy.
Sorry, I just realised I'm rambling. I should be quiet now. Either way, I'm going to try and get this next chapter to you in the next hour or so.
That's if I don't get tempted by YouTube.
I haven't had a chance to watch a video all day.
I probably should-
Updates come first xD.

Oh, and I might as well say one more thing. I got Daniel Radcliffe's autograph. ❤️
(If you don't know who he is, you really should- he's the guy that plays Harry Potter in all of the Harry Potter movies.)

I really should stop now

I really should stop now. This A/N is the same length as a one shot on here, if not longer.

Also, if you guys want to chat about anything, I'm always up for a chat; whether it be in the comments or a private message!

I really should shut up.

~Panther~

P.s. I've been waiting five minutes for those pictures to load, xD

P.p.s. They've finally loaded- Your update is here!