"No,  but I'm more of enjoying seeing the two of you looking like you're in a relationship,  you know since I'm a Taekook shipper." I snickered and I heard Jimin laughing.

"You tell them." he agreed.

"Oh my God." Taehyung looked appalled at my choice of words and I grin as he covered Jungkook's ears. "You, young lady is very scandalous. Please refrain from using words not appropriate to be heard by kids like our maknae." he added as Jungkook swatted his hands away from him.

"Shut up Taehyung. You're more of a kid than him." Jennie stated and Namjoon's laughter can be heard across the room enjoying the fact the Taehyung has just been roasted, by a girl.

Jennie was sitting on the corner with her arms crossed while he glares at Taehyung.

"They really look so cute." I giggled and I look up when I heard Jimin scoffs.

"Your members maybe, but mine? they are annoying as bugs," he muttered and I pinch his cheeks in return.

I laugh as a pillow landed straight to Jimin's face.

"Don't object on anything Chaeyoung says." Yoongi oppa muttered and a grin escaped my lips as he winks at me.

Jimin's brows furrowed. "Did you just wink at her?" he asked,  his eyes dangerously eyeing the older lad.

Yoongi oppa raised his eyebrow.

"Are you jealous?" Yoongi hyung asked and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"No.  What for?  I don't easily get jealous." he answered but I saw his jaw tightened.

"How about you break up with Jimin and we'll date instead?" Yoongi oppa asked me obviously to piss Jimin.

And we all look around as we heard a sound of glass breaking from the kitchen.

Jisoo unnie. I thought to myself. She must have heard what Yoongi oppa stated.

I laugh internally after I realize how gullible my unnie is sometimes.

It's very obvious that something is going on with them. Plus, Yoongi oppa obviously see me as his younger sister as I see him as my older brother.

Yoongi oppa immediately stood up and headed to the kitchen probably realizing as well what just happened and I smiled apologetically at him once our eyes met which he just returned with a smirk.

That guy,  he must have done it on purpose to make my unnie jealous.

Regardless,  I also need to deal with a jealous man with me.

"I hate you," Jimin stated as he tries to push me off his lap.

I don't know what hits me but I decided to be more playful by allowing my body to fall flat on the floor pretending that it was because of his pushing.

"Awwww," I said pretending to be hurt when I felt the cold ground.

"Yah,  Park Jimin!!!" Jin oppa snickered as I try to keep myself off from laughing when he immediately crouched down to my level and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry,  are you hurt?" he worriedly asked as he rubs my side where I hit the ground.

"I'm sorry,  I'm sorry..." he cooed and my heart fluttered as he continuously gave me pecks on my forehead,  so I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Oh God,  I can't take this anymore." Namjoon oppa gagged as he stood up from his seat and walk towards his room.

"Me too." Hobi oppa stated as he followed Namjoon.

"Yah, why are you going in my room?" Namjoon oppa asked and Hobi oppa just looks at me and Jimin in disdain.

"The two probably enjoyed using the room. I won't go inside until Jimin cleans it." he pouted and a cough escaped my mouth.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined after realizing how shy I must have been.

I was still on the floor covering my face when I felt my body being lifted up on the ground.

I yelp in surprise.

"Hey!" I pouted at Jimin when he carried me bridal style.

"Where are you two going?" Jin oppa raised his eyebrows at us and I had to cover my face again once I realized that we are heading to his room.

"Condoms, guys,  please don't forget!" I grunted as I heard Lisa's reminder.

"Seriously?" Jungkook muttered to Lisa and as much as I wanted to watch both our maknae's bickering, Jimin has other plans.

Once we enter his room,  I heard the sound of the door locking before he heads down and had my body landed back on his soft bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, a little nervous.

He quickly sat beside me as he examines my arms.

"Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly probably thinking that my fall on the ground earlier really hurt.

I smiled to myself after realizing how adorable he looked..

"It does." I pretended while pouting and he started kissing the part where I said it hurts.

He was kissing my body continuously and I felt my core tightening.

Oh, God.

He stared at me,  his eyes glistening as he bites his lower lip.

Oh ge'ez,  he looks so fucking hot.

"How about a round two?" he teases and I pulled his neck towards me in response, his lips landing on mine.

Who am I to resist?

"I love you, my princess..." he whispered and I have never been contented in my life.

I will be happy,  as long as I'm with you...