"We just got his hair cut like 2 weeks ago, his hair grows too fast

"We just got his hair cut like 2 weeks ago, his hair grows too fast." I spoke of Karl.

I packed a bag with extra clothes, and brought out my mini backpack for me. I put in my necessities, and we soon headed out the door and to the car.

I buckled Gianna and Karl up before taking my own seat. Yatta started up the car and we headed out to Fairfield.

I applied some lip gloss on as I looked in the mirror, admiring how good my skin looks.
Yatta rolled the windows down, causing the wind to blow tremendously.

I scrunched up my face and rolled mine up. "Roll em up, what's wrong with you?"

"Yo lips all sweaty." He spoke of my clear lipgloss.

"You so stupid." I shook my head and chuckled a bit.

"I'm just messin, shorty." He slapped my thigh

After a good 30 minutes drive, we arrived at the fair and drove around the parking lot to find a spot. It was already packed, so we had a hard time finding one. Once we did, we parked and got out, helping Karl and Gianna out as well.

I took a picture of the section we were parked in so I wouldn't forget, then we made our way to the large entrance of the Fair that was already surrounded by people.

I swear as soon as one person turned around and spotted Yatta, we were being surrounded by groups of teenagers. I held Gianna's hand and carried Karl as we moved out the way and out of the crowd.

I allowed Yatta to take a couple more pictures with his fans before signaling that we should actually head in now. We were able to get in quick and without any fee since he had to perform in about an hour.

"Oooo, let's go on this ride!" Gianna pointed excitedly at the go karts.

"Ight, lets go buy the tickets first." He took her hand and led the way to the ticket booth.

It felt like we were stopped a thousand times, since everyone was asking to take pictures with Yatta, and even Kj. The ticket booth line zoomed by quickly, and Yatta bought 200 tickets for $100.

We went ahead and went back to the go karts to race. I went on first with Gianna, while Yatta stayed back with Karl and took pictures with his fans.

Since she's little, We rode in a 2 seater. I tried my very best not to crash into anyone, but these muhfuckahs just decided to keep bumping into me. I shook it off and eventually passed them up, cutting them off. Gianna squealed in excitement as I sped through the course. We ended up coming in 4th place. I gave Gigi a high five as we exited the kart.

"Can we do it again?" She jumped up and down as she looked up at me.

"Yee, now you ridin wit me." Yatta gave Karl to me before grabbing Gianna's hand.

I watched as they raced and they both had wide smiles plastered on their faces. Most of the people in line had their phones out and recorded Yatta as he claimed his position in first place.