11: Jealousy thy name is Marco

Marco Pov
She just said boyfriend? Wait does she have one? Of course not right? We've been flirting and hanging out well used to since then? But then again she could be in a relationship? I peeked through the bushes as I see her look confused but I groan as Tom wrapped his grimy hands on her. "Take your hands off her you jerk"

I mumbled as I looked at them smile and laugh "Counselor Marco?" I jump and look to see mason and I relax "You know it's rude to sneak up on a person" "Yeah? So why are you looking at her like that? Also you're in a bush and it looks really creepy." I stood up and cleaned my shirt as I cleared my throat

"Mason. What have I told you about getting into my personal life? Second me and Star were talk about things.." "I thought you weren't supposed to talk to her?" "I'm not! Sorry but I can't just stop talking to her it'll feel weird" he scoffs as he walks away "You're weirder now. I'm gonna go get a snack. Bye counselor Marco." He walked off as I sigh as I turned back she was gone and I was left alone in a bush. Mason is right, this is kinda creepy.

As I scrambled out I fell in front of white chucks "What are you doing?" "Jackie! Uh I was just checking for posion ivy and anything dangerous for the kids! What are you doing?" "It's good that we're talking again." She smiled softly and I sigh "I'm sorry I blew up, it did seem unfair of me to just move on from you to her like that. Now I'm not allowed near her at all." She giggles "Just a bit. I'll see you at the camp fire okay?" I nodded as she took off and I went to my group.

As I got back the campers were playing volleyball and other activities. I didn't mind just as long no one gets hurt. I watched them play as I see Star in a white bikini and hair up high as she walks towards the lake. God she's so beautiful. I blush and watch her dive so effortlessly. My thoughts are disturbed as I get hit with the ball "Oh my gosh! Marco are you alright?"

I opened my eyes to see Star above me the sun casting over her as she looked worried "Star?" "Yeah. That was some blow. What were you looking at?" I turned red as Tom pulled me up to my feet and I pulled away almost stumbling on my own two feet. "Chill man. You're still a bit weak." I rolled my eyes at him as I look back at star who has her shirt on and shorts

"Well I'm gonna go shower. Later boys" she waved but stopped "Oh! Tom save me a seat at the campfire tonight" she smiled at him making my heart ache "Of course" he smiles back and she takes off. I just want to- "Say it. I know you're dying to chew me out of something?" "Are you two together?"

"As in a couple kinda way? Possibly? Why do you care, you messed up your chance." I groan "Besides I'm doing you a favor. I get the crazy and loud girl while you have whatever that girl is." "She's not crazy..she's unique" "Sure. Later dude" he hit my back as he jogged off as I let out a deep sigh. I'm losing and Tom is gonna take her away.

As everyone gathers around the campfire I keep a look out for Star and Tom. They seem closer now and the way she acts with him makes me feel like she doesn't want nothing with me at all! I shake my head as I felt someone tap me. I look and see Jackie "Hey, easy what's got you all jumpy?" "Nothing." She nods "If you're looking for them, their in the lodge sharing pudding."

I take that and leave and head to the lodge as I see them eating and laughing "Marco? What are you doing here?" Star asked as she smiled "The campfire? You two forgot or something?" They looked at each other and stood up "It slipped our minds. Thanks for telling us. Come on Tom" she held his hand as they walked out and I held my head lower as we make it to the others.

"A pair of envious eyes" I look at Janna and nudge her "Be quiet. I'm not in a mood for your word play." "You seem tense? Wanna talk about it?" "No." "Come on." I ignored her "We-" "You're doing this on purpose!" I yelled at her and she laughs "Please like I wanted star and Tom to be an item. I'm on your side man and I do not approve their relationship."

"She hates me doesn't she?" "Possibly" "Wow Janna so much positivity from you." She chuckles "I'm being honest? You were acting like a controlling guy? She didn't like you know." "I know. What can I do?" "Just let it happen naturally. She'll eventually come around. So for right now just do you man. No girls or relationships." That's hard to do but I could try and get my head clear for a while. "I guess"

After i brought my group to the cabin I watched as star kissed Tom on his cheek and walked in. Don't let it bother you Marco, he's just trying to rub it in your face. "Diaz? You watched that go down?" "Yes? Pretty sure the others saw to not just me." He laughs as he cracks his neck

"Star might actually start to date me pretty soon." "No she's not. She's looking for a friend. So good luck pal." I chuckled as I entered my cabin "Whatever! You're jealous!" "Night Tom" "Jealous!" I shake my head as I get to my bed and start to doze off. Maybe I can win Stars heart another way?

A/n so yeah finally updated this book. Took forever but at least I finished the part. Also sorry i took such a long time in writing it. I'm busy with life and it's getting harder to write. Anyways hoped you enjoyed!