4: Its a Start

Star pov
I walked out the cabin and noticed how almost all the cabins were getting to bed, I kept my head down as I made my way towards the bonfire as I see the outline I smile. When I got closer I put a hand on his shoulder "Hey Marco" he looks at me and smiled "You came" "Yeah? Why wouldn't I?"

He shrugs as he faces the fire "You seemed upset or something today" I sigh and lowered my eyes "Why would I be?" I said calmly hoping he doesn't see through me "Cause you seemed kinda sad when you asked me to sit by you during today" I blushed and held my arms

"No I'm fine Marco" he chuckles a bit "That's hard to believe star" I started to giggle "What is Marco?" "You being upset with me..do you like have a crush on me or something?" I shook my head "Nah, I just want us to be friends Marco" I looked at him with a sincere smile and he smiles as well

"That's cool, maybe we could be camp buddies by the end of this" I nodded "Yeah cause I'm pretty sure I will never see you again" he raised a brow at me "What do you mean?" "I'm guessing the people you know here attend the same school, well I'll be attending a private school so this is the only time I'll ever see you again"

he sighs and pulls out his phone "I'll give you my number so when we leave we can hang out after school and stuff" he typed my name and handed me the phone and I gave him mine. 

"You'd do that for me?" He nods "Yeah of course, besides I'll have extra time after school since I'm doing the project for my senior class" I smiled and held my phone "Cool, so what else you want to talk about?" He shrugged "I don't know, tell me about yourself since we tend to be buddies"

we chuckled a bit before we sat down on the log "Well I'm star butterfly, I'm 17 and from Mewni. My birthday is Valentine's day and I'm an only child. My favorite color at the moment is yellow. I'll be taking over my parents company after I graduate and I like cookies with cute little designs of puppies"

he smirks "Company?" I nodded "Yeah, it's more of a empire then a company really but that's the life that awaits me" he lowered his head "You got your life planned out. I'm still trying to figure what I want to do" I sigh as he looks at me "let's change the subject"

I nodded and we talked about our likes and dislikes and what got us mad and whether if eating Oreos with peanut butter was a good choice. It seemed we talked all night when the flame went out and the sun was rising.

"Wow, I haven't talked to Someone like that in a while" I smiled "Really? I do it all the time with my old friends" I sit up and he follows "You miss them huh?" I nod "My plan was to go hang with them for 3 months but my parents suggested I should pull away from that"

he puts his hand on my hand and I blush "You'll see them again" I quickly moved my hand and stood up "Well! It's time for us to at least get some shut eye right?" He nods and gave me an odd look "Yeah" he gets up and dust his shorts and runs his hands through his hair

"Well I'll see you around" "Yeah" he hugged me and it felt nice "Later Star" he took off and I waved as I held my wrist "You have a crush on him~" I jumped and saw Eva giving me a look "What?!" She shush me "Quiet campers are still sleeping" "I don't have a crush on him" she laughs

"Sure, and I don't have a crush on Bryan" I raised a brow "Do you?" "No!" She scurried off and I shook my head and went back to my cabin and saw the kids were asleep in their bunks. I walked quietly and went into my bed and took a load off.

A few hours later my watch beeps and I get ready for the day. I braid my hair to the side and campers start waking up and asking for me to do their hair. I didn't mind because it was fun, as I finished the last one they rushed towards the mess hall to get breakfast.

I got my breakfast and sat down watching and helping some of them "So how did it go?" Camilla asked as she stuffed her face with oatmeal "It went well, I guess now hush" she giggles and I smile as Marco walked in with his group and he waved at me with a smile "He's into you~" Camilla said and I shoke my head "No, now finish we have a long day"