10: Friends..right?

Star Pov
He was just staring at me as I held my hand out. Did I say something that made him reconsider? I sure hope not but he came to and shook my hand "Bye Marco" I walked out quickly and made it towards my cabin and smiled a bit as I got to bed.

It was nice talking to Marco but kinda bitter sweet since he kinda hurt my feelings. I sigh and get some sleep for the next day and hopefully everything goes well. All night I was tossing and turning that I couldn't think straight. I ended waking up extremely early and decided to take a walk before the kids woke up.

"Hey? You're up early?" I look and see Tom as he's carrying a bag filled with dodgeballs "Yeah I couldn't sleep okay. Enough about me how about you?" "Oh I'm just cleaning up and preparing for the days activities" I nod and sigh "I'm sorry Marco is a jerk. I'm usually the guy who's the jerk or whatever" I smirked

"Well you don't seem like one at the moment" he chuckles "I tend to hide it. Want to come and help me?" I nodded and kept talking with Tom as others start to appear and when I saw marco my heart races and I lower my head "Star?" Tom asked but he knew why and groans as he pulls me away from him "Its okay he won't mess with you"

I nodded as I carried on. I know we promised to be friends again but I'm not sure it's going to end well. You see I already like Marco more then that but after all that's been happening I'm not even sure if I'll make it or not. I just want everything to go to normal and it's not going to unless I leave for good. "Star?" I jump feeling tom Tom's hand on my arm "Uh yes?"

"You sure you okay? You just stayed there staring at the tree for a few minutes" I blushed and nodded "Sorry I'm just a bit stressed that's all. I just want to go home and be with my friends. I'm sorry if I'm being depressing" he wrapped his arms around me and for a long time I felt safe and warm.

I slowly hugged back as I see Marco walk by with a slight flare at Tom and I quickly moved back "Thanks Tom for that. I needed one." He smiles "No problem Star" as we finished I went back to the kids but before I could I'm stopped by Marco and he drags me into the woods. "Marc-hmm"

he covered my mouth which I find rude so I push him away as he sigh and looked sorry "Sorry it's just.." He was red and I smirked "Wait are you jealous?" He shakes his head quickly which just makes me giggle "Oh my Mewni you are jealous. Marco last time I checked we are just friends?"

"I know that but last time I checked you didn't really liked Tom" I sigh "he's being a friend that I need right now" "I'm your friend to star" "Yeah but your are the reason why I need someone else. Marco I get that you want to be friends with me but we aren't allowed to be near or even seen next to each other for awhile. I don't want to be sent home early cause of it"

he nods as he sighs and looks at me and god he's so cute "I know. Just ease down on affection with Tom?" "You're not my boyfriend.." we both turned red as I backed away a bit "Uh I mean you c-can't tell me what to do." He looked dazed and a bit confused that I said boyfriend out loud

"I gotta go. Sorry for that awkward conversation. Okay bye!" I rushed back running into Janna as we fell "Oh hello there~ having secret makeout sessions?" "What? No uh I think Marco is jealous and I just said boyfriend. I'm so screwed" Janna smirks as we stand up

"Chill young butterfly. It's a misunderstanding and I can't believe you made Diaz a jealous mess, I'll give you props" I blushed and rushed off to my cabin and just try to stay focus. Oh Marco what are you doing to me?

A/n sorry for the long wait but hope you like this part took me a while to write it.