9: It doesn't matter

Marco Pov
I wanted to speak to her but I can't, or else I'll get in trouble. She looked hesitant to talk but she knew what would happen. "Hey you okay?" I look and see Bryan and I nodded "Yeah, I'm fine" as I placed the bag down I noticed Tom and he looked a little upset and before I knew it he grabbed my shirt

"What the heck man?!" "You! How could you do that to star? She liked you a lot and then you say she was weird? You guys always judge a person before you assume things" I rolled my eyes "You're just mad cause she doesn't want to date you" "Well at least I'm her friend, you got nothing"

he pushed me away and glared at me "Friends?" "Yeah, at least she confides in me unlike you Diaz, it isn't over" he took off and Bryan helped me up "You alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine" I cleaned my pants and shirt as I watched Tom go to star and hug her, she was smiling and laughing.

I guess he wasn't lying about the friend part. She'll probably fall for him sooner or later "Idiot" I wasn't even the spirit anymore and my mind kept drifting towards Star and I hated myself for falling and getting close to her. All I think about are her beautiful blue eyes and sweet smile and her perfect blonde hair.

Ugh I'm stupid, she will never give me a chance "Diaz, got a second?" I look and see Janna as she carries oars "Sure, what's up?" "I know you're in a funk and so is star, she's really depressing to hang with so I think you two should talk" I raised a brow "Why are you willing to help me? Everytime you suggest something I have to pay a price"

she chuckles and shakes her head "No price, well not this time. Star really wants to talk to you because you're running on her mind and it's kinda giving me a headache" I scoff "Yeah right, she gave me one look and saw a ghost"

"Stupid, she thinks you're mad at her so she doesn't want to bother you" I shake my head "How can I trust you?" "Dude I'm the one that knows everyones secrets and yet to reveal them, remember in 7th grade when yo-" "Okay! I get it" she smiles "So tonight in the showers, at midnight don't be late or she'll leave" Janna ran off and I stood there confused

"Midnight? Showers? Ugh janna" as the day went on i was getting a bit nervous to meet up with star. In all honesty I feel like Janna is messing around with me and Star isn't there and I feel like a dope cause I fell for it.

I groan as I sneak out of the cabin and get to the showers, all I hear is water dripping from the stalls and a scent of Jasmine in the air. As i walked in I see star, she's in her shorts and a tank and her hair in a messy bun "Star..?" She looks at me and her face is flushed "Hey..Marco"

I walk closer as she moved back a bit, I guess she's afraid of me "Are you scared of me? I'm never like that and I don't spaz like that cause I'm usually calm" she looks at me and holds her arm "Look Star I'm sorry for calling you weird, I didn't mean it and I guess I wasn't used to a person having a loud personality"

she smirks as she walks closer "Loud personatily? Never heard of that before?" I chuckled "I guess it came into my head after we started spending time together" I blushed and moved a bit closer "I thought you'll be mad at me so I kept my distance"

"Why? It wasn't your fault it was mostly Jackie but I can't really blame anyone but myself" she giggles and comes closer "Is it bad that I want to hang with you again?" "No, if I'm being real I kinda want to as well" we laughed and god her smile could lift my bad mood "What? Did I laugh too loud?" I shook my head

"You have a cute laugh" she blushes and plays with her hair "Thanks, uh Janna said she wanted us to fix this and I guess we can?" I sigh "During the night we could meet up and have fun? During the day we aren't allowed to be near each other" "Oh, right I totally forgot.."

I smiled and watched her eyes wander to the side "You know, you hurt me but then I realized that you took the time and get to know me and that kinda pushed the bad part away" I sigh and look at her "I know I did, it was wrong of me" she smirks and gets closer "If we did this then we could be friends again?"

"I would like that Star" she smiles and looks at me and I blush a bit "Then it's settled, we'll try to be friends again" she held her hand out and I looked at her hand and at her eyes "Marco?" I shook my head and grabbed her face and kissed her lips, she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck that I felt my heart race..

-

"Marco? What do you say?" Wait did I just day dream that whole exchange? "Uh yeah it's a deal" I took her hand and she giggles "Well I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to bed" she waves and takes off and I stood there trying to recollect myself and blush because I just pictured us kissing. What is wrong with me?