Munchkin.

Manhattan, New York NYC
2010, March 13 Saturday
12 : 38 pm

Manhattan, New York NYC2010, March 13 Saturday 12 : 38 pm

Rihanna Fenty

My lil princess finally turned 1 on Monday but Bey thought it would be better to throw her a party today so she can help out.

She's busy with exams too but she couldn't miss her munchkin's party.

They went out earlier this morning to pick out a few stuff for the party. I had my nigga Julius go with her just to keep them safe.

Bey has been accepted at a few colleges, some out of New York, the possibility of her leaving me gives me an anxiety but I won't be selfish. If she chooses another state I'd have to accept it

"Dada!" I heard my little girl's voice fill the house as soon as they stepped in. "Dada! Dada! Dada!" She yelled excitedly once she saw me approach them.

She practically jumped out of Bey's arms into mine in excitement. I spun her around making her giggle uncontrollably, my greatest joy.

"Where you been all day princess? you didn't even miss me" I pouted, she giggled then kissed me and her drool covered me

I went to Bey as she unpacked the stuff they bought, I kissed her cheek making her smile.

"Y'all have been gone since morning" I said, she perked my lips still smiling.

"I know, some places were closed so we had to go to the other side of town. Plus your princess got hungry so we had to get food too" she explained.

I was just staring at her lips move, I don't really care about what she just said. Why are her lips so addictive?

I interrupted whatever she was saying with a kiss. She moaned before pulling back. I leaned in and placed another kiss again.

"Mama!" Amir started to fuss. I can't even get some affection from my woman anymore

"Amir you're mean" I frowned making Bey laugh. She perked my lips again.

We fixed everything that needed to be done. The party was supposed to start at 1 pm but we are black people so...

"Aye mi Amigos!!" Breezy shouted as he and Kae walking in. I don't know what's it with him that greeting

"Hey, Rih. Where are your girls?" Kae asked as we hugged greeting each other

"Probably in The princess's room" I said. She left me and her nigga alone to go find them.

"I'm surprised y'all are on time" I said to Breezy

"Kae wanted to come help y'all out. She's kind of obsessed with your girl fam" we chuckled.

We moved tables around to the backyard and finished up on minor things.

The guests arrived with their kids. It was mostly my niggas from the trap with their kids. Some even came with their baby mamas.

Drake arrived with a girl but I didn't get the chance to properly meet her. Bey was making run me around getting some last minute shit