Color

Marcy, Brooklyn NY
2009, July 18 Saturday
01 : 32 pm

Marcy, Brooklyn NY2009, July 18 Saturday 01 : 32 pm

Onika Nicki Miraj

I can't believe I'm actually going out on a date with arguably the prettiest girl in school. She also happens to be the sweetest. WIN

I asked her out on Wednesday on our last period, I was a nervous-wreck trying to utter the words but she made it easier for me and asked me out before I could.

I don't care that she's the one who asked me out though, I'll do everything.

I've known about my sexuality since I was 13 and I had my first girlfriend when I was 15 but she messed me up. Now at 18 I think I'm ready to be in another relationship.

My mom doesn't know that I'm gay though, she thinks I'm a very good girl who's not out here chasing boys.

I don't know how I'm gonna break it to her but I'm not doing it right now.

"Onika where are you going again?" My mother Carol asked

"I'm going out with a friend from school mommy, she's not from here and she asked me to show her around" I explained, she simply nodded then handed me over her keys to the car

"Don't scratch my car Miraj or you will never set foot in it again. Clear?" I quickly nodded at her.

I happily jumped into her car and drove off to Bey's house. I'd been excited about this date for the whole week.

Sent: I'm on my way BB

Bey😩😍:
Ok babes

I smiled massively. To think I've been crushing on this girl since she started this school. Now I have an actual chance of getting with her.

I pulled over outside her house then shot her another text

Sent: I'm outside

She didn't respond but I saw her come out a few minutes later. Oh my god she looked like rich Beverly Hills kid, dzayum!

"Hey NikNak" she greeted when she got in. I cheesed at the nickname she gave to me

"Hey BB, damn girl you look good" I complimented cause really she deserves it. She blushed. I loved being able to do that

"Thanks. You look cute too" I smiled then nodded.

I pulled off and drove to our destination. I didn't have much time to prepare for this because of school and after school programs but I really wanted to do something nice for her.

I thought a picnic would be nice, I mean I don't have a lot of money to woo her. Plus I wanted some alone time with her so I could know her better.

I decided on Brooklyn Botanic Garden, near Washington ave, it's a really cute place plus the sun is so beautiful outside it would be a nice setting.