7

I woke up for school the next day. Evan was arguing with Merci as usual in the hallway again, and I heard Lloyd trying to break them up.

I stood up, and I immediately regret it. My head started throbbing, and I felt really nauseous. I started getting dizzy and it looked like my room was spinning.

I collapsed, and fell to the floor with a hard thud. I heard the arguing stop, and Lloyd go "what was that?" Before hearing footsteps toward my door.

It opened, and I saw Lloyd standing there, wearing another Suicide Silence shirt and a pair of tight black skinny jeans, along with his black and white converse.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking over to me.

I nodded and stood up, my legs slightly shaking.

"I'm going to take some aspirin or something." I said.

Lloyd held on to my upper body still, and I probably would've fallen again if he didn't. I started walking out of my room, trying to remember what pills we had, when I felt it. I felt really nauseous.

I headed for the bathroom, knowing what was about to happen, with Lloyd still following behind me.

I ran into the bathroom, and ran over to the toilet, with Merci glancing at me as I ran past, before continuing straightening her hair. Suddenly, I puked. Lloyd just kind of looked at me for a second, and Merci made a grossed out face.

"Ew!" She yelled. "Gross!" She ran out of the bathroom.

Lloyd closed the door behind Merci, and walked over to me and started rubbing my back.

I ended up puking until there was nothing but stomach acid, and I stepped back. I flushed the toilet and stood up, even weaker than before.
I walked over to the cabinet and got mouthwash out.

I looked over at Lloyd, who was still sitting on the floor.
"I'm going to finish getting ready." I said.

Lloyd gave me a confused look.
"You're not still going to school, are you?" He asked.

I shrugged.
"Why not?"

I walked to my room, with Lloyd still following me, and put on a pair of black jeans and Vans. I then got my backpack and started walking out. When we got outside, Evan gave us a weird look.

"He's going to school?" Evan asked.

"I guess." Lloyd replied.

I was standing by my locker after fifth period. I felt like someone was behind me. I was right. It was Karrie.

"I saw you with Lloyd last night." She said.

I glanced at her.
"You would. You know, since your stalking him."

Karrie scoffed.
"No I'm not! Ugh! Why were you with him anyway? It's not like you're cool enough to hang out with him."

"He invited me to go with him and Evan. Has he ever invited you to do anything with him, Karrie?" I smirked. I didn't know why I was doing this. Why was I trying to make Karrie jealous? Especially about Lloyd?

Karrie looked down.
"Is that his hoodie?"

I felt myself blush. I realized I was still wearing it.
"Probably." I finally said. "He's been over at my house all the time for like, eight years. I couldn't find my jacket and I found this lying around. So yeah, it might be is. How would you know of it's his hoodie anyways? You really are stalking him? He hardly ever wears it." 

She rolled her eyes and started walking away.
"I'm not about to argue with a little boy."

"We're the same age." I said.

"Not the same height." She yelled over her shoulder.

I hated her. She was such a bitch. I didn't even see why she bothered going after Lloyd. Why would he date her? She was so mean. To everyone.

I saw Lloyd down the hall. He was with Evan, and a few other people. They were laughing. I watched as they punched each other playfully in the shoulders and smiled. It was only then I noticed how popular he was. Even if he didn't hang out with everyone, everyone liked him.

The day slugged by, and I was bored every second of it. Finally, the last bell rung, and Lloyd drove Evan and I home.

In the car, Lloyd and Evan were talking, so I decided to put my ear buds in and start listening to music. I finally remembered Ariana, and I decided it was a good time to text her.

I took a deep breath. I was so awkward with everyone all the time. It took me years to get used to Lloyd.

Hey. I finally managed to say.

Ariana: Who's this?

It's Landen, the one that bumped into you the other day...lol

Ariana: Oh 😂

Well, glad she got over the whole thing.

So how have you been? Did you get the coke stain out of your shirt?

Ariana: Yeah lol..it came out okay

So..you said you wanted to hang out soon?

Ariana: Yeah, how's tomorrow? Are you busy then?

Nope, completely free.

Ariana: Cool. Is my place okay?

She ended up giving me her address and surprisingly, she only lived a block away. So we made plans for me to come there and it was settled.

A girl finally wanted to hang out with me instead of my brother.