Before he could say anything, I started hurrying my pace towards them.

"Hey. We have to discuss somethings. Now." I said.

"I know. Let's go to my office." Eli said with a nod and walked ahead of Hunter and I.

We entered a room with two huge doors. In the inside, it looked like a normal office. I'm surprised he even had one at this house? Considering he has one back in the woods. I suppose he gets a lot of meetings??

"Alright so again. What happened?" Eli had questioned as he closed the door behind him while Hunter and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch he had.

"We saw the two strange men in the woods. They were both wearing all black where their eyes were the only ones being shown. But one was a werewolf, he had gray fur when he transformed and might be the one who attacked Angel. He also attacked Hunter when we searched for them. Then the second one had gray eyes at first too, it was glowing, but not so much. But as soon as I showed my eyes, his began to glow the same color as me. The striking glowing silver type. That's the Legacy Hunters eyes. Why does he have it if they're instinct? Well sort of." I explained, but questioned it.

"Yeah.. But not only that. Silver eyes's name wasn't said, but anyways, silver eyes rescued her from being attacked by this werewolf, but when silver eyes touched Jay.. She burned him a bit by the hand after her tattoo had glowed. Afterwards they just disappeared in thin air.. I'm not even sure if she killed them or he did something to disappear?" Hunter furthered explained.

"No. I'm pretty sure I didn't kill them. Well him, but I don't even know how I burned him.." I whispered.

"It's probably the Moon Goddess protecting you." Hunter thought out loud.

"Why would she? He practically saved me?" I said in a questioning voice.

"Or it might be a trick to make you think that way." Hunter argued back.

"Alright we can say that. Sure. But for what reason?"

"Alright kids enough. Tell me. Who's name was said or if there was any clue you could give me to see if I know who this guy might be."

I looked at Hunter as he looked clueless, "John. John was the name of the werewolf. But silver eyes name was never said, like what Hunter had said."

"Wait John?" Eli said surprised.

"Yes? You know him?" I questioned while he just looked at me.

"John.. John. John." He kept repeating as he went to his desk, opening something while he muttered words.

"Eli. Do you know John?" Hunter questioned, but Eli ignored him.

I looked at Hunter and he returned one back. I furrowed my eyebrows together and finally, Eli had come back to us with a book. He began flipping through the pages and stopped as his finger pointed into something in particular.

"John Craig. Johnny's alive.." He whispered, "are you sure his fur was gray?"

"Positive." Hunter nodded, "who was he?"

"That's one of your mom's best friend as a child. I've met him before.. I can't believe he's still alive.." He whispered as he kept analyzing that paper he's been pointing at, "you said he's with another man?"

I nodded, "yes. He might be a Legacy Hunter, but I might not be sure. We just saw his eyes and it's exactly like mine.. At first it was calm, but seeing mine.. It glowed."

"If he connected with you then he's a family.. We're the only family who has Legacy blood in our veins. If they connected with you that easily, then he's related to us.. Give me a second again." He said as he went back to his desk, fiddling around with it.