Chapter 18

Kristoffer's POV

After Jay fell unconscious, Eric and his parents both went inside with her in arms. I was in shock, not knowing what to think about it all. A hybrid? Legacy? Werewolf who doesn't shift?

"Alpha." I heard sand I looked up to see Mason.

"You okay?" He questioned.

I nodded, "of course.. Just surprise."

"We know the feeling.. Who knew she'd be all this? I thought she'd just be human."

"Well she isn't. I think now, the Moon claimed her true form.. I hope the Moon Goddess is happy.." Eric interrupted as we began to face him.

"How is she? You almost tried killing her." I said with greeted teeth.

"I wasn't gonna kill her.. I was pressuring her." His attention was stuck on the Moon.

"You knew didn't you..?" Steven whispered as he looked up at the moon also.

"Lucky guess. She was changing, sleeping and being unconscious for a week more or less and has been in pain.. Today, it was like she was shifting, but isn't. The full moon was in control.."

"How is she?" Steven walked up to him.

He looked at him, but Eric seemed to be in deep thought. His eyes never blinked, his breathing was steady, and his face was expressionless. It like how it was before when Jay was unconscious for a week..

"My mother told me she's resting. She's awake, you all can visit her. But I'll go head out for a run." He began to walk, the rest of them looked at one another, they gave an unsure expressions, but nodded as they went inside. I sighed and stayed with Eric.

"Wait aren't you gonna visit her?" I questioned.

"I'm probably the last person she'd want to see."

"I doubt. You two might've fought, but you don't know what love she has for you." I patted him on the shoulder, "for all you know. She needs you more than ever now.."

His head turned half way that you can only see half of his face. I turned around and began to walk to his parents house, leaving him behind. It was silent when I entered the house. I followed my mates scent, leading upstairs. As I got upstairs, I entered the room where the scent had lead me.

I opened the door slowly to see everyone. I walked in and saw Jay sitting up with her back leaning on the bed post.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked in a soft and calm voice.

"Better, well sort of. I'm really hungry.." She mumbled.

"I'll cook. Anyone want to help?" Luna Valerie asked.

"We'll help you Luna Valerie. Since you were kind enough to let us be here." Sophia smiled.

Luna Valerie smiled and they nodded. "Will you be coming with us Alpha...?" She asked me, but trailed off not knowing my name.

"Kristoffer, Alpha Kristoffer. No thank you, I'll be staying here to watch over her while you all make dinner." The Luna nodded, "but, please watch over Alpha Eric. I don't think he's in a very good shape.." I added.

"Will do Alpha." She gave a small smile at me and looked over to Jay to see her avoiding her mothers gaze. I gave a silent sigh as they all left the room.

Now, it was only me and her. Having to be alone with her felt different still. I wasn't sure what made it different, but it just did somehow. I leaned on the door and studied her for awhile as we stayed there silently.